* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

3 hours ago, standup said:

That sellick are a disgrace, all that money  they amass could help alleviate the suffering of the oppressed around the world.

that 10 million plus they have in the bank could put a lot of food on a lot of tables of poor folk, isnt that what they were founded for to begin with?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, standup said:

That sellick are a disgrace, all that money  they amass could help alleviate the suffering of the oppressed around the world.

Just like their church should be...the whole lot of em are a fuckin load oh greedy bastards looking out for themselves.....

9 minutes ago, The Monk said:

What happened? :lol:

Was asked if he thought it would be more of a challenge next season with Gerrard coming in and us strengthening next season. Replied along the lines of "That's not even a conversation, why don't you ask about Aberdeen, they finished 2nd and Derek has done a great job there"??

12 minutes ago, The Monk said:

What happened? :lol:

He was asked, albeit a little clumsily, if the imminent arrival of Steven Gerrard across the Clyde might help keep celtic stimulated for the season ahead.

His terse response underlined his appetite to step straight back into the battle.

He snapped: “It’s not even a conversation. It’s not a conversation. Talk about Aberdeen. Aberdeen were second. Derek McInnes has done a brilliant job so you should talk about them.”

He is fucking dreading Gerrard coming in and potentially bursting his inflated ego. 

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why would you want to bump into him when he was a wean?

That's either a very strange post from you or just poorly worded.

Are you thick ffs

You can really get on my tits sometimes with your stupidity

I meant knock fuck out of him , when he was wearing this this Rangers top

That simpler for you

23 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Was asked if he thought it would be more of a challenge next season with Gerrard coming in and us strengthening next season. Replied along the lines of "That's not even a conversation, why don't you ask about Aberdeen, they finished 2nd and Derek has done a great job there"??

:rofl: what a fuckin riddy he is. I hope SG dingy's the cunt.

54 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Are you thick ffs

You can really get on my tits sometimes with your stupidity

I meant knock fuck out of him , when he was wearing this this Rangers top

That simpler for you

So you want to go back in time and batter him when he was a wean then.

Strange post.

1 hour ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Happy enough to give his opinion on us when nobody wants it yet doesn't like it when he's asked questions about us.

Funny that.

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Happy enough to give his opinion on us when nobody wants it yet doesn't like it when he's asked questions about us.

Funny that.

The messiah shall choose whom he speaks about and when.....

Archived