* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I genuinely can't wait for Tierney's wee face when we win 55. Little walloper who thinks he's world class, hope someone snaps him next season in an OF and let's him know he's in for a game.

I can't wait to see his wee face when he signs for some no mark team like Bournemouth or Brighton instead of Man Utd or athletico 

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

I can't wait to see his wee face when he signs for some no mark team like Bournemouth or Brighton instead of Man Utd or athletico 

That’s probably still above his level.

But far more likely.

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I genuinely can't wait for Tierney's wee face when we win 55. Little walloper who thinks he's world class, hope someone snaps him next season in an OF and let's him know he's in for a game.

Would love to see the wee cunt do an acl  or something similar and be out for a year or so 

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He is wrong on every count but education was never their strong point.

41 minutes ago, Vision said:

Whit a mongo, hope he goes to the World Cup as a " Jornaliste Jornaliste " an gets dun in by the Russian ultras.

Fuck me. Stan's got an honours degree on talking outrageous drivel.

12 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Fucking Deliverance. 

Dd_JN7uW4AA7Zca.jpeg

Aaaaargh………………………...

Sorry, I fell out of my chair there when I laid eyes on that image. Just give me a moment to collect my thoughts.

Just had a stiff brandy and a wee sniff of the smelling salts, so now I have to ask, are those marks on their foreheads the scars from having a third eye removed?

1 hour ago, Vision said:

Whit a mongo, hope he goes to the World Cup as a " Jornaliste Jornaliste " an gets dun in by the Russian ultras.

Stan collymore is a wifebeater. 

If I’m wrong, SUE ME.

3 hours ago, Vision said:

They stole everyone of hibs Catholic players which nearly ended them and didn't have a protestant on their board till late 80s early 90s 

So fuck.up ya wife beating tramp

Just now, plymouthranger said:

We signed a black player before them

And they put on the worst display of racist abuse in the history of the British game to "welcome" him.  Hearts weren't much better a few weeks later if I remember right..

Archived