* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

As if hearing it from them doesnt do my head in enough...

Why even need to ask if it's in the wrong section?

What part of that video has anything to do with Rangers FC?

I agree FPH...That fuckin song gies me the dry boak.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As our 3rd goal goes in on Wednesday, I'll certainly be giving it 'Can you hear the Saturdays sing, NO. NO.' :D

I hope you're right about that number mate! I'd take ONE fuckin goal as long as it's the winner. :pipe:

I hope you're right about that number mate! I'd take ONE fuckin goal as long as it's the winner. :pipe:

I know you're right mate. Got to keep a positive head, even though they've almost certainly had the upper hand in the last 3 OF games. Hopefully the next 3 all swing a different way (tu)

I know you're right mate. Got to keep a positive head, even though they've almost certainly had the upper hand in the last 3 OF games. Hopefully the next 3 all swing a different way (tu)

I'd love to see it, but I'm not sure that out of the 3 games left, neither them or us are going to win all three of them,

If I could prioritise (which I can't) us to win two out of the three games we have left, the main one would be the League game at Ibrox and the Cup final.

If we play to our potential we have a good chance of cleaning them up, but I think fixture pile-up will prevent us doing that so maybe I'll have to settle for two wins in the cup games and a draw in the league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived