* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie Nicholas is a bitter twisted Celtic man and i for 1 am enjoying his pain :D i remember this season he was on a Gillette Soccer Special and it was our 1st game against Stuttgart and he said "Rangers have no chance 2-0 Stuttgart" WOOPS his face was a picture :D Then he was on again for Lyon away and he then said "Lyon to win by a couple" WOOPS he was hurting badly :D but as i say he is a twisted wee Celtic man

That treble just got a lot easier.

Just need to beat them another three times in the league as well.

Its probably got harder now we will have to face a team with some spirit :craphead:

QUOTE (sc0tsman @ Mar 18 2008, 09:55 PM)

465 guests, 304 members, 8 anonymous members.

Feck off h*** and take your putrid stench with you angry.gif

Par for the course. Leave them to it.

I'll reserve my anger for those in a position to do something about our predicament.

They're all at Celtic, btw.

pmsl :lol:

nah nah nah nah,nah nah nah,nah nah nah nah :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers: :rangers::rangers:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"As I say Sanchez Flores the manager who turned around Getafe and improved Valencia is free.

And he was a defender, he might actually be able to do something with that department.

I have no doubt in my mind that Luiz Felipe Scolari will become available this summer aswell. Pity the board would never shell out.

Davie moyes is a no go, his contract lasts till 2009."""

they're all baw bags 100 certs!! :craphead:

Brown has

1. Little goal threat

2. A poor first touch

3. Little passing ability

4. Is rash in the tackle

5. Has poor positional sense

6. And worst of all when the chips are down, he stops trying to play football and starts clattering into people/

Why do people keep muttering on about his potential, he's almost 23 and his potential is h** media hype based on a protracted transfer saga when the media thought he was going to the h**. His energy and pace allowed him to shine a couple of pre-season friendlies but other than that he's not shown up. He's poor, Donati has shown more and done more at the end of the day.

When he attempted to kill the ball from the left on the left hand corner of the box tonight, I nearly wept with how poor that touch was, he 'killed' the ball straight up in the air. It's some amount of faith people have in Brown based on not much evidence or reality.

:lol:

hahahah i love to see timmy hurting. The sound of booing at the end was music to my ears. Strachan has only been successful by luck and by having no real challenge. Rangers have been so poor the past 2 years anyone could have led celtic to back to back titles. Strachan must stay hahaha.

Archived