* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was looking at the septic forums after the gers win last night

what a fuc-in laugh here are a few gems from last nights paranoa files-

1.We will NOT win the league

Through no fault of our own either, we simply won't be allowed too given that the ramifications for the Establishment XI would be massive.

The blatant hunnery has reached unprecedented levels tonight.

2.Fuck the SFA The SFA and Masonic Establishment are stitching us like a kipper

and making sure we don't win the league. They are driving our manager out of football and I don't see the point in staying here any longer. You can't win against a gun that is loaded against you.4. We’re being cheated.

3.You can pretty much predict the H** score before kick off, when the league goes down to the wire.

In 2003, three penalties away to Dundee.

In 2005, Andy Davis and Dallas conspire to give the Filth a penalty at Swinecastle - that was 3 yards outside the box.

In 2008, McCurry V Dundee United at the Stade De Bigot.

However, expect a token decision in our favour tomorrow - if we’re already a couple of goals up.

It will probably be a horrendous one at that, like giving us a penalty for something that happens on the half way line.

See Timmy there is no conspiracy.

4.We won't be allowed to win the league I agree. They have to give Walter his send off and give Rangers the Champions League money. Rangers will no doubt get a few penalties on sunday just for the hell of it. Instead of arsing about with are remaining games they should just come out and say we are giving Rangers the league don't bother showing up to anymore games. Sickening.

I was thinking more 5-0 :P

No penalties, no red cards, no dubious calls; just 5 glorious Rangers goals, with no reply. No talk of SFA conspiracy, just totally outplay them. I reckon we could absolutely batter them if Walter says the right words before kick off. It's his last OF.

I hope we get a fucking dodgy penalty at their end, then bury it. Fucking arseholes.

:lol:

Yet again more lies that they will claim as 'fact'.

The penalty away to Hearts in '05? The one where Kyrgiakos was pushed in the box going for a header? Three yards out the box my arse.

They must just forget the 3 points Aberdeen are more than willing to give them every time they meet. :rolleyes:

Archived