* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a one nil win last minute they ref seeing that its nothing each gives us a penalty and burys it himself.

conspiracy theory that cunts best old firm game in history if that happens. Seriously though any gers win is more than enough for me even if they batter us all game and we sneak a goal or to I'd rather finish them off in style but the result has never been more important to us.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is one of their stunts to undermine and discredit Rangers and we the fans, as well as helping to foster a siege mentality and vicTIM complex. If this is the case it is reprehensible, however I want to see some evidence before casting judgement either way.

Have to laugh at reading some filth supporters preaching about Lennon and the bomb hoax.

Do they not get the irony as every week they sing about Up the Ra and murdering British soldiers.

Surely the guy sending bombs should get a wee ditty made up by these fools and become their new hero.

Have to laugh at reading some filth supporters preaching about Lennon and the bomb hoax.

Do they not get the irony as every week they sing about Up the Ra and murdering British soldiers.

Surely the guy sending bombs should get a wee ditty made up by these fools and become their new hero.

Aye and their pals are still planting bombs and killing folk.

It's all lost on in the Mhedia though.

But whoever is doing this needs to get a grip, he's no pal of any proddy or rangers supporters, he/she is as big a piece of scum as they are.

Was he not photographed with IRA members? If that's the case then it wouldn't be hard for them to arrange such a thing. Seems an extreme length to go to but they've been getting increasingly nuts for some time now; nothing would surprise me.

Aye and their pals are still planting bombs and killing folk.

It's all lost on in the Mhedia though.

But whoever is doing this needs to get a grip, he's no pal of any proddy or rangers supporters, he/she is as big a piece of scum as they are.

Agree its fucking stupid but the irony does seem lost on them.

Archived