* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If we can get a hold of the guy soon the least it will do is stop hearts scoring 15-20 goals. I'm all for it.

That's a nice alternative bonus view I hadn't considered and absolutely agree with. Would rather those goals were for us than hearts. 

I understand why folk dinny like him, same as why folk don't like McGregor. But if McGregor can stop an extra 20 goals a season going in, and lafftery can add another 10-15 at our end, does it not make absolute sense? 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bruno's Manbun said:

That's a nice alternative bonus view I hadn't considered and absolutely agree with. Would rather those goals were for us than hearts. 

I understand why folk dinny like him, same as why folk don't like McGregor. But if McGregor can stop an extra 20 goals a season going in, and lafftery can add another 10-15 at our end, does it not make absolute sense? 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Don't know how many times I had to defend my position that they weren't rolling in money on here.

All well and good making tens of millions a year. Looks great in the half year accounts. Then you look at the end of financial year accounts and see they spunk it on a squad and a manager that gets them routinely skelped in Europe.

Even then I'd be met with "you'd swap their finances for ours". Aye OK. So I would. If we were making that kind of money and spending it just to stay ahead of SPFL dross and a celtic on their knees after 4 years of reconstruction I'd be apoplectic.

Anyone that claims different is fucken at it.

Anybody wae a grasp of maths would catch on that if your forever planting fake transfer stories about this one and that ones over inflated worth in order to constantly punt them out then common sense would suggest that a year without the dosh from the CL coming in and like king said, the flap becomes real, house of cards built on a Stonehaven sandcastle ??

5 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Was quoted as £53m but that was the full smash, players, coaches, directors, cleaners etc. To be fair the cleaners covered over half the bill as the amount wae brooms sweeping it under the carpet are plentiful ???

Waaaaaaayyyyyyy

Not to mention the amount of youth coaches chins they had to wipe down week in week out. Am I right! 

1 minute ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

So forgive my ignorance for not keeping up with this thread/ the news, but what's this with the taigs struggling financially?

Rumoured £55m wage bill mate. 

If they don't qualify for the CL they're on their way to some financial bother. If they can't get £40m from the CL, they maybe have enough in the biscuit tin to survive for a season. But even then, with a board worrying about money and the size of the wage bill it will surely have an impact on the manager and the rest of them. No CL two seasons in a row leaves them with having huge outgoings and next to fuck all coming in.

Dave King's House Of Cards if you like.

11 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If they don't qualify for the CL they're on their way to some financial bother. If they can't get £40m from the CL, they maybe have enough in the biscuit tin to survive for a season. But even then, with a board worrying about money and the size of the wage bill it will surely have an impact on the manager and the rest of them. No CL two seasons in a row leaves them with having huge outgoings and next to fuck all coming in.

Amazing if true. 

Would also add some fuel to the fire that the tranny lover isn't happy with the backing he's getting this season. 

Would be amazing if they capitulated financially but their brand is too strong. 

The Vatican will find a way...

37 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Plus all the cash is squirreled away in Panama with Dermot.

1 hour ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's not a rumoured wage bill. Pretty accurate from the accounts as previously mentioned. 

12 hours ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

For my 1000th post, I'd just like to say, 

Get it right up ye ya bead rattling, kiddy-fiddling, job dodging, benefit claiming, Giro spending, tattle munching, soap avoiding, nappy ripping, horrible, manky, rancid bastards...

IMG_5427.JPG

happy one grand mate say it as it is ?

28 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was Gerry McCann the scums club doctor?!?!

Boy put this in my group chat last night.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14169-gerry-in-glasgow

All these gems of information and there are hundreds of them, can only mean a colossal cover up involving government, police, church, MSM and maybe higher levels. Oh that an investigation team would gather all the snippets and come up with the truth.

Ironically I reckon the manky bastards will only spend money if they go OUT on Tuesday.

The fans will be gunning for Lawwell and the board and a spending what looks like decent dough on a player or two is what they will do to appease and try and win backing again.

Archived