* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

For anyone who hasn’t read this, some truths being told.

A3ABACEC-2561-4A23-A835-F4E1DCA2E67B.thumb.jpeg.fef0aaf43c96ec92da947f2cd02e6381.jpeg

So the great Brenda not so great to the msm after all n funny how there's a wee snippet of tlb going back to the theatre of screams (That would get their lot back on side ) n get their bigotry ramped up again 

1 hour ago, billym27 said:

brilliant. 

just imagine what'll happen if they get put out of the champions league, if brenda leaves, or even better when we get 55. i'd honestly expect some of them to be put on suicide watch.

___

lmfao just watched the PES 2019 scottish premiership trailer. his head actually does look like a piece of lego. they couldn't make it round enough and didn't bother with his eyebrows.

h4hyPMd.jpg

spot the difference:

oBffaIK.jpg

MV5BMTgzMjcyMzA3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjM5NDg2OA@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.1f861130983e0d62c490b6ab42d51c9e.jpg

2 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

For anyone who hasn’t read this, some truths being told.

A3ABACEC-2561-4A23-A835-F4E1DCA2E67B.thumb.jpeg.fef0aaf43c96ec92da947f2cd02e6381.jpeg

Read it this morning. Particularly liked the first paragraph where the "Rangers fan in the clyde tunnel"  lie and a few others are called out.

The whole piece made a pure cunt of Rogers, and not before time.

Tide is turning :pipe:

23 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So the great Brenda not so great to the msm after all n funny how there's a wee snippet of tlb going back to the theatre of screams (That would get their lot back on side ) n get their bigotry ramped up again 

Aye, interesting wee sidebar. Wonder if the journo is a liewell man dropping some feelers or is that looking for too much?

Not many full page hatchet jobs done on non-Rangers' managers in the Scottish press these days.

52 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Doubt it will be Lennon, he fell out with Lawell over exactly the same issue as Rogers - he is not well liked at the scumdome, apart from their rancid fans

mutton and fartson dou managerial dream team.

What the mhanks fail to appreciate is that, despite bringing in cash from CL, the money they earn in Scotland isn't sufficient to cover the cash spunked on Rodgers and the mega wages paid on average players playing in our country. They've coasted for a couple of seasons and I really firmly believe that their "this is easy" mentality will come back to haunt them if we put pressure on them.  Pumped out of the CL midweek, a defeat in the first OF game at Ibrox and that mob will shite themselves, utterly utterly shite themselves.  Cue the meltdown...

25CA9039-1A66-40C5-A557-517F694F7CD0.gif.56e2e8f8125d846c2ea7db3344223386.gif

3 hours ago, TheMotor said:

Aye, interesting wee sidebar. Wonder if the journo is a liewell man dropping some feelers or is that looking for too much?

Not many full page hatchet jobs done on non-Rangers' managers in the Scottish press these days.

Was thinking this very thing, the beginning of the reputations damage required for him and his ego to walk away or for their board to get the fans on side before offloading him. I also thought the sub story praising Lennon may me more than coincidental if indeed a parting of the ways is imminent....

17 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I think the one at their midden might just come too early for us, time will tell

Not sure how the Euro games play out around this time. If we get through and play progres or ufa and win, when would our next Euro game be? I'm guessing we'd play on 30th just before the scum game and they would have no Euro game if they get humped this week.

Still think we're better off with an away against them anyway as we're trending up as they trend down confidence and performance-wise.

Edit: I just hate the cunts and will say anything!

30 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Not sure how the Euro games play out around this time. If we get through and play progres or ufa and win, when would our next Euro game be? I'm guessing we'd play on 30th just before the scum game and they would have no Euro game if they get humped this week.

Still think we're better off with an away against them anyway as we're trending up as they trend down confidence and performance-wise.

Edit: I just hate the cunts and will say anything!

think they have a Europa qualifier too on the Thursday too 

Archived