* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

exactlymy thoughts .media up here now part of the cover up 

Used to laugh, but is fucking worrying what is going on up here in general with the press. 

And they snp fuckwits wanting control of the bbc news as well up here, fuck that, the propaganda and the reporting out that would be frighteningly bias. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It's more sad than a distraction. He's a player that we would have loved to have been here with us," said Rodgers.

"It would've been great to have had him here, but he's not," added Rodgers.

"We have to put the faith in the squad of players that want to be here and want to fight for the result and that's my focus, really - on the players that we have.

"It's disappointing some of the comments of course but we'll deal with it internally. My concentration and focus really is just to prepare the team for what is a big game and a fantastic game for us. That's my only consideration at this moment."

No way back for Boyata now. Rodgers sounds like hes thrown him under the bus. Rightly or wrongly, its just good to see them in turmoil ?. Would rather he stayed, as hes shite and would deny them any money.

30 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

"It's more sad than a distraction. He's a player that we would have loved to have been here with us," said Rodgers.

"It would've been great to have had him here, but he's not," added Rodgers.

"We have to put the faith in the squad of players that want to be here and want to fight for the result and that's my focus, really - on the players that we have.

"It's disappointing some of the comments of course but we'll deal with it internally. My concentration and focus really is just to prepare the team for what is a big game and a fantastic game for us. That's my only consideration at this moment."

No way back for Boyata now. Rodgers sounds like hes thrown him under the bus. Rightly or wrongly, its just good to see them in turmoil ?. Would rather he stayed, as hes shite and would deny them any money.

Can't see them getting millions for him now, not now the English transfer window has closed. Would rather he did stay and left for nothing at the end of the season.

30 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't believe even the Scottish press would be that bad given the choice. This has "super injunction" written all over it imho

It can't be as even the English press couldn't report it look at the Giggs case no one was allowed to report on that so I doubt the English media could  I suspect that the reporting here is just good auld fashioned bias. 

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It can't be as even the English press couldn't report it look at the Giggs case no one was allowed to report on that so I doubt the English media could  I suspect that the reporting here is just good auld fashioned bias. 

"Where details of the case are published abroad the English courts can do little unless the foreign publications have UK assets. This can even apply to Scottish publications, which are not governed by English law".

vice versa would apply as well i would assume.

If it's not the case and its not an injunction, we are talking a countrywide self-imposed embargo in reporting this stuff re celtic - across all publications and all social media based in Scotland.  That's police state levels of redaction and that seems far-fetched to me.

"Claimants need to think carefully about whether to invest significant resources in obtaining and enforcing super injunctions or anonymised injunctions. Although they can be effective, if there is a likelihood of the story ending up in the foreign press or on social media then their value will be short lived"

This is precisely what is happening here. I truly believe they have a super injunction in place.

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

Scottish media operate under Scots law though. I'm sure the Scottish press could have reported on the Giggs case if they wanted to, although I'm no lawyer and might be mistaken on that.

There have been rumours for a while that celtic have had an injunction/interdict in place in Scotland. The Scottish press might be biased towards them but they're still journalists who like having their jobs. If there's a story to be made that will sell papers they'll go for it.

For the record I firmly believe the filth have an injunction in place it wouldn't be like them to hide all bad publicity and it shows with the way they kept out of the papers for everything and we get named for our supporters "kicking a sandcastle down and making a kid cry"

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

"Where details of the case are published abroad the English courts can do little unless the foreign publications have UK assets. This can even apply to Scottish publications, which are not governed by English law".

vice versa would apply as well i would assume.

If it's not the case and its not an injunction, we are talking a countrywide self-imposed embargo in reporting this stuff re celtic - across all publications and all social media based in Scotland.  That's police state levels of redaction and that seems far-fetched to me.

Mmm I remember no UK publication being allowed to mention Giggs at all so I could be wrong but I don't think so.

The taigs control the media here either through an injunction fear or just having friends in high places. 

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

"Claimants need to think carefully about whether to invest significant resources in obtaining and enforcing super injunctions or anonymised injunctions. Although they can be effective, if there is a likelihood of the story ending up in the foreign press or on social media then their value will be short lived"

This is precisely what is happening here. I truly believe they have a super injunction in place.

But there has to be a limit.

Suppose Torbett case goes 100% against celtic, could’ve prevented it, covered it up, paid off victims - the whole shooting match - the press have a duty to report that, do they not?

23 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Nae McGinn, Boyata looks like he's downed tools & won't play for them again,  now PR7 ? is away to Girona on loan...

The wheels are slowly but surely coming off,  just need AEK to step up to the plate tonight & we may just see a timplosion like no other very soon...

It's got to be coming. It's been long long over due. 

Archived