* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their stadium doesn't look as daunting as when we played them in the 90s. Cunts climbing the wire mesh. Smoke bombs everywhere. 

Remember being a wee guy watching it on my old VHS tapes thinking it looked terrifying. 

Don't remember a track round it either. 

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Wrong tactics from AEK since the goal, chance to sink them with another quick goal but theyve let them on the ball and into the game 

Depends. Maybe that's the kind of side they are. Counter attacking.

Just now, Inigo said:

Depends. Maybe that's the kind of side they are. Counter attacking.

Look like they are offering up too many crossing opportunities and not offering much on the break when they looked half decent at the start on the front foot

Hopefully I’m wrong but I’ve always hated teams especially us reverting to this style when a goal up. Usually ends up with loads of panic moments, eventually you lose a goal and the momentum totally shifts but if you can stay on the front foot and score again it’s game over 

Bristol loyal likes this
12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

The Olympic Stadium is shite as a football ground. Their old ground was far better. Albeit old, dilapidated and fucked. 

I was in the Olympic Stadium in 85 when Linfield drew Panathanaikos it was a dangerous shithole ...we we're beating them 3 nil at Windsor they scored 3 in the second half ffs ...those were the days

Inigo, TEFTONG, carrickblue and 1 other like this