* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring back the hoops

The current Celtic team is one lacking confidence in their ability to win games even when not playing well. Rangers have been doing this for three years now, and this is why they have won the last three SPL titles. They have a spirit and belief not really seen in a Celtic team since the days of MON, when his team would tackle every game with the belief that they had a divine right to win, regardless of who they were playing, and however well (or not) they performed on the day.

This mental fortitude is what NL needs to instil into his players, and fast.

And they need to stop wearing the ridiculous change kit unless absolutely necessary... how many times have we seen points dropped whilst wearing the change kit? Far more than when wearing the hoops, I am sure. I am also pretty sure that the Hearts players would have been far more intimidated had we faced them in green & white.

:lol: :lol: They think the reason they are shite is beacuse they arent wearing a hooped top. Delusional bunch of pricks.

Bring back the hoops

The current Celtic team is one lacking confidence in their ability to win games even when not playing well. Rangers have been doing this for three years now, and this is why they have won the last three SPL titles. They have a spirit and belief not really seen in a Celtic team since the days of MON, when his team would tackle every game with the belief that they had a divine right to win, regardless of who they were playing, and however well (or not) they performed on the day.

This mental fortitude is what NL needs to instil into his players, and fast.

And they need to stop wearing the ridiculous change kit unless absolutely necessary... how many times have we seen points dropped whilst wearing the change kit? Far more than when wearing the hoops, I am sure. I am also pretty sure that the Hearts players would have been far more intimidated had we faced them in green & white.

:lol: :lol: They think the reason they are shite is beacuse they arent wearing a hooped top. Delusional bunch of pricks.

:lol: :lol:

fucking idiots!

Doncaster Rovers have signed defender Herita Ilunga on a three-month loan deal from West Ham.

The 29-year-old left-back played in the UEFA Champions League with Toulouse before joining the Hammers, initially on loan, in 2008.

The Congo international moves to the Keepmoat until 3 January and becomes Rovers manager Dean Saunders second signing since taking charge.

Defender Pascal Chimbonda signed on a short-term contract until January.

Illunga rejected a loan move to Celtic in August and the reason was he didn't want a loan move....................

Six weeks later he joins Doncaster Rovers on a loan deal.

Doncaster Rovers>Celtic :lol:

Celtic's chief executive Peter Lawwell has urged a section of the club's supporters to stop singing pro-IRA songs.

Addressing the annual general meeting at Celtic Park, Lawwell said: "Chants glorifying the Provisional IRA are totally unacceptable.

"It is an embarrassment to the club; We don't want it, we don't need it."

Chairman John Reid stepped down after four years in the role.

Lawwell, who was returned to the board, said the club did not want to be associated with unacceptable chanting.

"One, it is wrong, and it is an embarrassment to the club and embarrassment to the majority of supporters.

"We were inundated by complaints from our own fans after the game at Tynecastle [on 2 October].

"We have dealt with it at Celtic Park and we will do all we can to make sure it doesn't happen home or away.

"We don't want it, we don't need it. We have the best supporters in the world and hold that reputation dear."

"Oh do stop singing pro-IRA songs but don't forget that we're still TGFITW"

A minority my arse, it's heard loud and clear on the tele, I think someone is deluding themselves, a bit like Big Jock

"Oh do stop singing pro-IRA songs but don't forget that we're still TGFITW"

A minority my arse, it's heard loud and clear on the tele, I think someone is deluding themselves, a bit like Big Jock

The whole reason they brought Lennon in was to pander to that section of their support...above and beyond what they thought he'd do with the team on the park, Lennon was a guarantee that they'd keep ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and pals happy.

Archived