* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Lecture them well mate as I am sick fed up of being a Rangers and Liverpool supporter then being accused of being a ceptic fan. Yes I can go into the bloody history of why I am both but I will not so bugger off.

hillsborough-112164914.jpg

Trust me, mate... I am. I have also grown up in a Liverpool supporting house.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right lads brace yourselves for this wee screamer from the evening times 5 things we learned section after the game 

Get Kieran Tierney and Callum McGregor on the best contracts at the club - now

These two local lads, graduates from the academy, are celtic’s best players. These qualifiers have shown that.

From first to last in Athens, this duo gave off the impression, far more than anyone else, that they were willing to get on the ball and make something happen.

If clubs in Europe, not just England, aren’t scouting both McGregor – Tierney is watched every week – they are missing a trick.

Neither should be allowed to leave for less than £25m. Actually, neither should be allowed to leave.

:lol:

I like this thread. It’s funny and it is nice to have a single thread where we can mock the mhutants. This way we don’t have a bunch of different threads all over the place. 

But can we delete this thread and start a new one. Maybe when it gets to 1690 pages move it to the archive or somethin

having 1629 pages of Rangers fans talking about celtic doesn’t sit well with me. 

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Right lads brace yourselves for this wee screamer from the evening times 5 things we learned section after the game 

Get Kieran Tierney and Callum McGregor on the best contracts at the club - now

These two local lads, graduates from the academy, are celtic’s best players. These qualifiers have shown that.

From first to last in Athens, this duo gave off the impression, far more than anyone else, that they were willing to get on the ball and make something happen.

If clubs in Europe, not just England, aren’t scouting both McGregor – Tierney is watched every week – they are missing a trick.

Neither should be allowed to leave for less than £25m. Actually, neither should be allowed to leave.

:lol:

I had their game on the other night and Tierney was brutal. He stood still at the first goal they conceded and was beaten countless times by their RM/RB. 

He offers a threat in attack, but he's terrible at the back. That tells you everything, he's scouted every week but still at celtic.

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

More like 15 years and the wee man will be talking to his kid the same way. 

Unfortunately you are on the money with this, and don’t forget the inherited bitterness held in place by the large chip on his shoulder. I’d like this to be tongue’n cheek but again unfortunately I believe it to be true...

14 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I blame the schools .....

I actually find that disgusting, the wee fella is looking for help with his pronunciation and gets ridiculed, unfortunately if that's the boy's role model what chance does he have!

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I had their game on the other night and Tierney was brutal. He stood still at the first goal they conceded and was beaten countless times by their RM/RB. 

He offers a threat in attack, but he's terrible at the back. That tells you everything, he's scouted every week but still at celtic.

The same 25 mill Tierney who was brushed aside on Saturday by a guy who the previous week was plying his trade with Cambridge. 

3 hours ago, Bakbear said:

I like this thread. It’s funny and it is nice to have a single thread where we can mock the mhutants. This way we don’t have a bunch of different threads all over the place. 

But can we delete this thread and start a new one. Maybe when it gets to 1690 pages move it to the archive or somethin

having 1629 pages of Rangers fans talking about celtic doesn’t sit well with me. 

It's called *The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread* not the *Keep Bakbear happy at all costs thread*

First the disco lights , now there's the Englishman that supports a Scottish team ,that wants to be Oirish , having to auction off some of his furniture .  "Cmon liewell let the man keep his furniture ffs 

The legendary Maggie May singer, who was knighted at Buckingham Palace in October 2016, is selling property locally in Essex. In need of a good old fashioned clear out, he approached the Stansted Mountfitchet auctioneers with his collection.

With estimates ranging from £60-£3,000, fans of the artist, who releases his 30th studio album “Blood Red Roses” on the 28 September, could now be in with a chance to own their very own piece of rock star memorabilia. The collection of over 60 lots includes a pair of gilt bronze-mounted side tables, estimated at £2,000-£3,000, a teak lounge armchair, with a cane back and a faux leopard print cushion, estimated at £250-£350, a pair of late 19th century pier mirrors, estimated at £2,000-£3,000 and a set of four gilt bronze two-branch wall lights, estimated at £800-£1,200.

A pair of gilt bronze-mounted side tables. Estimated at £2,000-£3,000

A teak lounge armchair, with a cane back and a faux leopard print cushion. Estimated at £250-£350

The sale is open for viewing at Sworders’ Stansted Mountfitchet salerooms from 9am on Friday 7 September. 

rod%20stewart%20blog%20intro%20image.jpg

a%20pair%20of%20gilt%20bronze-mounted%20

a%20teak%20lounge%20armchair.jpg?v=63669 

Archived