* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

New compliance officer - Clare Whyte - done her work experience at the tattiedome and has just resigned from Harper McLeod, the tims law firm ???

looks like “broony” will have a free reign to kick lumps out of everyone for the next few years then 

No mention of those allegiances in paper or BBC website 

5 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

No mention of those allegiances in paper or BBC website 

Of course there wouldn’t be 

I’m sure she will be fair and impartial all the same 

I would fully expect some kind of incident at the Motherwell game next week will be blown wildly out of proportion, a media campaign will drive it and one of our key players will be sanctioned and miss the OF game 

paranoid Protestants ?

23 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

New compliance officer - Clare Whyte - done her work experience at the tattiedome and has just resigned from Harper McLeod, the tims law firm ???

looks like “broony” will have a free reign to kick lumps out of everyone for the next few years then 

Fucking unbelievable, yet another fenian and you can bet your boots that it's one-way sanctions.

11 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

They're a vastly overrated team overall, but i really hope Allen and Gerrard can find us an Ntcham. Outstanding player at this level, the fucking baguette-eating dickhead frog. 

A poor poor Taig team winning against an even poorer team today.

Have Ryan Jack mark Ntcham and that's pretty much it.

Edit... or Coulibaly I shoulf say

1 hour ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Never even advertised that job!  She is an ex pf and celtic fan. 

Archived