* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for confirming that BNB for those of us who do not know anything about her. I suppose she had to be one to get the job. Bastards.

Just in case you didnt read further back in the thread.

She done work experience at parkhead and worked for the taigs own chosen  law firm in Glasgow.

Questions have to be asked... or is this sounding too paranoid...

10 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

She done work experience at parkhead and worked for the taigs own chosen  law firm in Glasgow.

They’ve done a good job on hiding her internet profile. The media articles about her is very ambiguous, she’s has experience at grass roots football but where and when is unclear. Also her name seems to be spelt wrong, a Claire Whyte has been a pf. 

Definitely has a lot to hide taking consideration of the ambiguous nature of all this corrupt shite by the fenian sfa.

27 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I did see the post mate but just thought it was good that BNB confirmed it with her knowledge of lawyers backgrounds etc. :thumbup:

No it is not paranoid IMO, every CO we have had has been connected to them and it seems it is a prerequisite for the job. :headwall:

3 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Never even advertised that job!  She is an ex pf and celtic fan. 

It was advertised*, BNB, but not as widely as I'd have expected. 

*IIRC the ad appeared about 10 to 14 days after the SFA announced that Tony McGlennan had resigned. It may have appeared on the Law Society's jobs website but it certainly wasn't widely advertised. 

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

I wanted to apply but never saw any advert.

1 hour ago, Kaiser Wull said:

It was advertised*, BNB, but not as widely as I'd have expected. 

*IIRC the ad appeared about 10 to 14 days after the SFA announced that Tony McGlennan had resigned. It may have appeared on the Law Society's jobs website but it certainly wasn't widely advertised. 

Thanks. It was not in the normal places I looked. I probably had no chance anyway.

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Either way it will be win, win for us as long as we beat the Russian mob

37 minutes ago, Broxi said:

That's absolutely shocking, and hilarious. 

They crumble at the back, unless they are strolling a game. 

Last week at Hearts there were some amount of loose passes between the back 4, and Brown. 

Can't wait to see us play them with a solid midfield and with Morelos going after their CBs

36 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Either way it will be win, win for us as long as we beat the Russian mob

That's absolutely shocking, and hilarious. 

They crumble at the back, unless they are strolling a game. 

Last week at Hearts there were some amount of loose passes between the back 4, and Brown

Can't wait to see us play them with a solid midfield and with Morelos going after their CBs

Once again, today, he absolutely shat himself when pressed and passed the ball away constantly (albeit to his own team).

I wouldnt have Morelos run about their defenders like he does. I would have him nipping away at Brown all game. And let the fun begin.

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Once again, today, he absolutely shat himself when pressed and passed the ball away constantly (albeit to his own team).

I wouldnt have Morelos run about their defenders like he does. I would have him nipping away at Brown all game. And let the fun begin.

He's shite, always has been. 

Only reason he was ever made to look good is when teams were afraid to go at them and sat back for 90 mins. 

Definitely agree he should be applying pressure on Brown too mate, but meaning more when the try play out from the back. 

Should always force them them to go long with Goldson and Katic at the back, both solid in the air. 

“Brendan Rodgers has just said in his post-match media conference that Dedryck Boyata could feature for celtic on Thursday in their Europa League qualifier

“It was a bit raw last week... after a bit of time, and a long chat we’ve had together, hopefully he’ll return to the group on Monday and we’ll take it from there. He could be involved, yes

“The squad are an understanding group, I understand the fans’ frustration but I hope they’ll be forgiving. People should be allowed to make mistakes and make up for them”

He must be completely shite before they need this useless cunt back after what he’s done. Only the peados would allow this and its compliant media not report it for what it is.

Out of all the teams we see on tv its only bheasts that have people actively supporting them in the commentary and punditry,  what other teams on any tv platform get this level of support from the TV crew.

23 minutes ago, standup said:

Out of all the teams we see on tv its only bheasts that have people actively supporting them in the commentary and punditry,  what other teams on any tv platform get this level of support from the TV crew.

Exactly mate, neutral they are supposed to be but most certainly are not especially on BT sports.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly mate, neutral they are supposed to be but most certainly are not especially on BT sports.

looks like we won't have to put up with Sutton for sunday games on BT, sure heard this week he's going to have his own show on a sunday on 5 live

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Brendan Rodgers has just said in his post-match media conference that Dedryck Boyata could feature for celtic on Thursday in their Europa League qualifier

“It was a bit raw last week... after a bit of time, and a long chat we’ve had together, hopefully he’ll return to the group on Monday and we’ll take it from there. He could be involved, yes

“The squad are an understanding group, I understand the fans’ frustration but I hope they’ll be forgiving. People should be allowed to make mistakes and make up for them”

He must be completely shite before they need this useless cunt back after what he’s done. Only the peados would allow this and its compliant media not report it for what it is.

Good to see Brendan leading from the front again, he was prolly told by Lieswell to get the fucker back in as they are dugshite just now.

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I thought they would've just punted him.  It's strange that after all this shite he'd be welcomed back with open arms.  'We know you've cost us Champions League football but we're quite understanding and are willing to forgive and forget'.  

Archived