* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, TMB said:

I thought they would've just punted him.  It's strange that after all this shite he'd be welcomed back with open arms.  'We know you've cost us Champions League football but we're quite understanding and are willing to forgive and forget'.  

It has to be either a ploy to bump his fee up ('we'd rather play him than sell him for £x - honest'), or Brenda's ego can't take the negativity attached to the player refusing to play for him.

I'm sure their PR team will force the guy into a bunch of statements either way - we can't have a player being unwilling to play for celtic, as that simply wouldn't happen. It's the dream of every player in the world to play and bathe under the pleasantly warming glow of their disco lights, obviously.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, soulboy said:

looks like we won't have to put up with Sutton for sunday games on BT, sure heard this week he's going to have his own show on a sunday on 5 live

That's good news i suppose, although it would be great if he was on when we won the league, what a glorious meltdown that is going to be.

7 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Thanks. It was not in the normal places I looked. I probably had no chance anyway.

Alas, I doubt you'd even have been interviewed. Someone I know applied in 2011. He ticked all the boxes for the post (and then some) but wasn't even interviewed. I don't think I'm being overly cynical in thinking that he was dinghied because he didn't go to an RC school. I don't suppose being a Rangers supporter helped his cause much either...

10 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

“Brendan Rodgers has just said in his post-match media conference that Dedryck Boyata could feature for celtic on Thursday in their Europa League qualifier

“It was a bit raw last week... after a bit of time, and a long chat we’ve had together, hopefully he’ll return to the group on Monday and we’ll take it from there. He could be involved, yes

“The squad are an understanding group, I understand the fans’ frustration but I hope they’ll be forgiving. People should be allowed to make mistakes and make up for them”

He must be completely shite before they need this useless cunt back after what he’s done. Only the peados would allow this and its compliant media not report it for what it is.

FS,  Rodgers hung him out to dry when he needed a scapegoat after getting humped by Athens , now after yesterday he realises how much he needs him . 

Some man management that . Hope Boyata tells him to fuck off .

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

FS,  Rodgers hung him out to dry when he needed a scapegoat after getting humped by Athens , now after yesterday he realises how much he needs him . 

Some man management that . Hope Boyata tells him to fuck off .

It smacks of desperation, any other football club would have the media hounding them for it. Actually no other football club would stoop so low. 

Everything is as far from rosey as we are getting told from the fenians media. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It smacks of desperation, any other football club would have the media hounding them for it. Actually no other football club would stoop so low. 

Everything is as far from rosey as we are getting told from the fenians media. 

Oh , it's desperation alright . And you're right , the press will still play to brenda' s tune . Theyll try and keep a lid on things and then look surprised when it all goes ape shit . 

33 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Oh , it's desperation alright . And you're right , the press will still play to brenda' s tune . Theyll try and keep a lid on things and then look surprised when it all goes ape shit . 

The ironic thing is that it was probably their media that caused the unrest in the first place. If it wasn’t for them with the fictional price on an at best, average player then a club might of been found for him and he wouldn’t have his head turned away above his actual ability.

8 hours ago, TMB said:

I thought they would've just punted him.  It's strange that after all this shite he'd be welcomed back with open arms.  'We know you've cost us Champions League football but we're quite understanding and are willing to forgive and forget'.  

Well tbh a few decades ago they must have said...  'We know you've been abusing kids in our Boy's Club team but we're quite understanding and are willing to forgive and forget'.

7 hours ago, Kaiser Wull said:

Alas, I doubt you'd even have been interviewed. Someone I know applied in 2011. He ticked all the boxes for the post (and then some) but wasn't even interviewed. I don't think I'm being overly cynical in thinking that he was dinghied because he didn't go to an RC school. I don't suppose being a Rangers supporter helped his cause much either...

I wonder why no one in our good, honest and truthful msm hasn't asked the question of the sfa and their continual selection of compliance officers from very, very samey backgrounds? 

Add in the selection process used for Reagan et al, it is a joke. 

9 hours ago, frenv said:

It has to be either a ploy to bump his fee up ('we'd rather play him than sell him for £x - honest'), or Brenda's ego can't take the negativity attached to the player refusing to play for him.

I'm sure their PR team will force the guy into a bunch of statements either way - we can't have a player being unwilling to play for celtic, as that simply wouldn't happen. It's the dream of every player in the world to play and bathe under the pleasantly warming glow of their disco lights, obviously.

And there's already comments from boyata today.....

Poetic justice but I would have hoped that the Northerners would have ramped it up and booted fuck out of the lot of them. Nice to see Tommy and the lads with the Rangers tops on.

Not a lot of sympathy given though was there?

2 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jockystan/status/1030868416150859776

If this is true it's fucking disgusting

Think il go out and commit a crime .change my name .so I can get away with it .

that wouldn't work. neither will this .when crimes were committed they were under the banner of celtic and that can't ever be changed 

Archived