* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys, i live in Greece and i am new to the forum. I 19 years old and i believe in Rangers over 10 years!!! And you have no idead how much i waited till i find this great forum! I am really happy now!

As for Celtic even though i thought that this years they had their chance to get the SPL, because they did some good transfers in summer season, i see our Team our Believe that goes extremely well!!!

And yes there are 3 old firms left but we can take them all, only if we have the classic Rangers passion and we play good football.

cheers!

Note: Sorry if my English are bad!!!

Hello guys, i live in Greece and i am new to the forum. I 19 years old and i believe in Rangers over 10 years!!! And you have no idead how much i waited till i find this great forum! I am really happy now!

As for Celtic even though i thought that this years they had their chance to get the SPL, because they did some good transfers in summer season, i see our Team our Believe that goes extremely well!!!

And yes there are 3 old firms left but we can take them all, only if we have the classic Rangers passion and we play good football.

cheers!

Welcome der Greek freunde! I ist Wolfgang from zie Berlin :crabflute:

cheers!

Welcome (tu)

There are maybe three Old Firm games left, but only if celtc manage to stay in the top 6 before the split :)

cheers!

Take it you think Samaras is useless?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6YJe7MM3r4&feature=fvwrel

the non-bigoted club eh? biggest hypocrites around hate the bastards. always giving the innocence pish and don't tarnish us wae the same brush, load of shite they have sectarian problems at their club but deny it all the time.

That fucking prick of a copper should be doing his fucking job.

Lost count the amount of times you hear "orange bastard"

"h*n fuck" etc.

Bunch of scummy tim fucks,probably got shagged off the priest the next day

Archived