* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as i'd like them to go out. I think we'd need them to stay in otherwise we would be split between concentrating on domestic and European comps, whereas they would only have the domestic side of it.

Although if they didn't get in and we do then next year would be even better. They would be worse off financially, they would need a new manager and we would romp the league. ? 

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

As much as i'd like them to go out. I think we'd need them to stay in otherwise we would be split between concentrating on domestic and European comps, whereas they would only have the domestic side of it.

Although if they didn't get in and we do then next year would be even better. They would be worse off financially, they would need a new manager and we would romp the league. ? 

So by that reasoning it would be better if we go out an put our concentration on a domestic front

24 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Have never in my entire life wanted these fuckin inbred tramps to win anything in their entire existence.
Will take the gamble we win everything,they win fuck all, and they end up in financial melt down and they disappear off the face of the earth.
That would be real KARMA. :UK:

it's a win win situation regarding Europa league for us and them from our perspective .

they go out ,they take an even bigger financial hit but they can concentrate on the league .

they stay in they still have a financial hit compared to last year but have a fixture issue .

we get through the financial boost is significant to us even if we get a few more games to play 

we go out we can concentrate on the league 

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

I thought Brenda’s comments about Simunovic were telling. Hinting that he maybe wanted to come off! Another one wanting out?

Here was undertones there all right. 

32 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Cunt is fucking barking looking.

Mate, see when I read that at first there, I read it as as if you were saying the faces he was pulling as he did them:lol:

As in fucking face, barking face, looking face:lol:

4 hours ago, Zulu said:

So by that reasoning it would be better if we go out an put our concentration on a domestic front

No because we would be better off with the money as well as the league.

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Have never in my entire life wanted these fuckin inbred tramps to win anything in their entire existence.
Will take the gamble we win everything,they win fuck all, and they end up in financial melt down and they disappear off the face of the earth.
That would be real KARMA. :UK:

That it would be and it would be great to see but id rather they went bust after they didn't win 10.

26 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mate, see when I read that at first there, I read it as as if you were saying the faces he was pulling as he did them:lol:

As in fucking face, barking face, looking face:lol:

Brendas "fucking face"?? 

:britney:

2 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Saying his defence lacked desire and pride, questioning who that cunt didn't play on.....turning on his own players after having a go at his board.

I didn't think it would unravel like this quite so soon but by fuck it's funny!!

This is the best time to laugh at them they are having a full meltdown for no reason it's hilarious.

29 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

“Browny you get what you get from him, tenacious and with fight and bite. But not a great deal more to be honest"

Oh dear :lol: 

Had to listen to that bit again, surely he means the rest of the team didn't fight?

If he means that's all Brown offered then the problems over there are getting out of control, shots at the board, players and now captain:lol:

Archived