* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The video of Brenda reminds me of when Freddie Mercury was on his way out after getting the bad aids.

66AE0287-CD14-4E44-9E54-C7EE7EB1E677.jpeg

i don't tend to watch brenda interviews much but watching the one on this thread i don't know if i'm imagining it but he looks so thin and tired looking. he must be....under pressure ?

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

“Browny you get what you get from him, tenacious and with fight and bite. But not a great deal more to be honest"

Oh dear :lol: 

deary deary me?Talk about damning your captain with faint praise...love it and he is right

You can only wonder at the conversation between him,browny and the thumb "like I say"
Brenda said they chucked it after 5/10 mins.

He also said Browny has a bit of bite and fight,and fuck all else.
No shit Brenda!!!..we told you this very fact years ago.

Gaun yersels ya bunch of fuckin tinkers.knock each other out. :UK:

3 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Green n grey  gonna up their 3.5 million bid for the sheep player mckenna , according to brenda in the ET , bid expected to be closer to aberdeens 6 million valuation ,yes six million valuation ffs , fucking carry on brenda    tenor.gif?itemid=4653529     

A couple of days after he said on camera he was no longer interested?  

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

A couple of days after he said on camera he was no longer interested?  

Never knew that MBL .

The celtic manager, has confirmed that two out of the three players he had targeted for the Parkhead side have moved elsewhere this summer but he remains insistent that the club can still bring in “three or four” quality players before the window closes next Friday.

And it is believed that the Parkhead side could test Aberdeen's resolve with a second bid this week for defender Scott McKenna. The Pittodrie side were swift with a rejection of celtic's £3.5m offer last week but a higher bid nudging towards Aberdeen's £6m valuation could entice the club into a sale.

tumblr_mnhqo7dnyJ1s8uzeno4_250.gif

24 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Never knew that MBL .

The celtic manager, has confirmed that two out of the three players he had targeted for the Parkhead side have moved elsewhere this summer but he remains insistent that the club can still bring in “three or four” quality players before the window closes next Friday.

And it is believed that the Parkhead side could test Aberdeen's resolve with a second bid this week for defender Scott McKenna. The Pittodrie side were swift with a rejection of celtic's £3.5m offer last week but a higher bid nudging towards Aberdeen's £6m valuation could entice the club into a sale.

tumblr_mnhqo7dnyJ1s8uzeno4_250.gif

Up the valuation to £8 Mil, the cunts are running out of ideas and time.

McKenna is more smoke and mirrors shite .the guys injured and won't pass a medical .

McKenna and his failed signing will be used the same way as fletchers signing from hivs  was 10yr ago.

hivs wanted 5m lieswell offered 2m on the last day of the window .

he knew they wouldn't get him but the faux intent was there to keep the hordes happy that the club was actually trying 

we really have the cunts worries

and we haven't even clicked into gear yet 

1 minute ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Imagine he signed n pulled a boyata , "I'm no fit to play , I'm fit now , na I'm no fit 

I would sign for the cunts to pull a sicky all the time. 

I used to have a mate who tried to hurt himself at work to get a few days off and I said to him "You have asthma you thick cunt, tell them you have had an attack" He got the time off but had a limp for a week as he dropped bricks on his foot first!

As it happens he did have an attack one night and that would be his last one poor sod.

Archived