* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

good bit of business there .for the player he will have earned over 800k for doing fuck all 

Not to worry, if he ever does play he'll be worth £50m after four games...

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Last week - BR -  ‘Boyota was fit to play in Europe ’ -

‘‘We will only bring in quality not quantity’....

Fast forward -  BR - ‘Boyota couldn’t play in Europe because of the back problem that stopped him from playing last week ’ 

‘I want 4 players in before the window shuts’ 

All over the place and frustrating no-one in MSM is confronting him and calling it out. On the upside I’m personally enjoying how things are starting to play out and a win next week for us will cause major unrest in the East end...

See between the Taigs n the essennpee, not to forget how SG has brought our team on ,certainly making things look a lot brighter 

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would love that so much :whistle:

Settle for a win of any kind in this one

Any sort of win would do for me mate, a last minute OG or anything.

Any sort of victory for us will see an almighty fall out that will be fantastic viewing for us but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

We look much better than we did last season and have a manager who is giving us all belief back, they look much inferior to what they were last season with a manager who is throwing the players under the bus. The signs are good but they might just lift it with the backing of 59k fans and change the whole early season picture.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We should've beat them in March with a wee boy managing us. 

The also skelped us 4 and 5 nil in the last two games. Would take a draw especially after travelling to Russia plus I reckon the fact we’ll only have 800 fans will have an affect on us tbh! 

3 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s flabbergasting how many people are saying we are going to beat them next week. Worrying. 

Next Sunday is going to be an extremely difficult ask especially off the back of the trip to Russia. Right now out of our next 3 games I'd take a win tomorrow then 2 draws.......

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Didn't say we were going to win, just said if we do it'll be interesting. I would take a draw and stay ahead of them but this might be the best chance to win there in years. 

It would be more than interesting tbf.

9 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't think you'll hear anybody doubting us anymore. Doesn't mean favourites, but they won't be doubting our challenge. 

Let them doubt all they want mate, they had us written off before a ball was kicked and daft cunts like Paddy Power, paying out to people who backed them for the league after the draw at Pittodrie, will only inspire our team and Steven Gerrard/Gary Mac to be determined to ram their cockiness down their throats.

Archived