* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a right tasty bird in my taxi last night,proper big tits, long legs & fishnet stockings with killer heels blowing me off like she was sucking porridge through a straw, then all of a sudden she asked me to take her up the shit hole. I said fuck off, I aint driving you to Celtic park at this time of night ! :)

Yesterday i was at traffic lites when a car full of tims pulled up alongside me. After a few seconds an HGV ploughed in2 the back of their car crushing every1 inside. "Fuck me" i thought "that could have been me!"

I can drive a lorry !!

No, but I heard you're making far too many threads on that mhob.

Even though there's threads about them every day in the GENERAL FOOTBALL AND SPORTS TALK.

And it's not as if im praising them or anything so what the fuck is your problem. If you and any other person thinks i make to many threads on them why comment then?

if you don't comment they will disappear. But i thought it was quite funny that the cunt is arguing with his fans, after all there the only fannys that like him.

Even though there's threads about them every day in the GENERAL FOOTBALL AND SPORTS TALK.

And it's not as if im praising them or anything so what the fuck is your problem. If you and any other person thinks i make to many threads on them why comment then?

if you don't comment they will disappear. But i thought it was quite funny that the cunt is arguing with his fans, after all there the only fannys that like him.

He has a point though. Take a second, sit back and look at all your threads, would you agree that it looks like you are a tad obsessed with them?

He hates them, we can all empathise with that, i dont have a problem with Ole, i like him and dont mind his taig threads, they are mostly always bringing good news to Bears about negative taig news you wont read in the rhags.

aye because you never post good news about us

He hates them, we can all empathise with that, i dont have a problem with Ole, i like him and dont mind his taig threads, they are mostly always bringing good news to Bears about negative taig news you wont read in the rhags.

(tu) Obviously not that much of good news for some on here.

(tu)

He has a point though. Take a second, sit back and look at all your threads, would you agree that it looks like you are a tad obsessed with them?

Naw no really because as SWSL says, it's news that you will not here reported or spoke about in the press. I can you bet you though that if, this was McCoist having a go at Rangers fans behind the dug out it would be in every Scottish newspaper. Telling us all how, McCoist is feeling the pressure and how the Rangers fans want him out etc.

Naw no really because as SWSL says, it's news that you will not here reported or spoke about in the press. I can you bet you though that if, this was McCoist having a go at Rangers fans behind the dug out it would be in every Scottish newspaper. Telling us all how, McCoist is feeling the pressure and how the Rangers fans want him out etc.

What makes you so sure this won't be reported?

What makes you so sure this won't be reported?

Because when you have people in the media telling us that singing about the IRA is not a crime. I very much doubt this will even get a mention.

Why would they want to shine a bad light on ra sellick fans and their victim manager?

Because when you have people in the media telling us that singing about the IRA is not a crime. I very much doubt this will even get a mention.

Why would they want to shine a bad light on ra sellick fans and their victim manager?

Personally i think there is too much paranoia just now with some rangers fans.

I think this will be reported tomorrow but you probably won't be happy unless its front and back page, suppose we'll need to wait until the morning.

What bit am i paranoid about?

I never said you where paranoid? Did i?

Looking at your first post again though it could be said that you are being paranoid to think it won't be reported because its lennon yet you assume it would be in EVERY Scottish newspaper if it was McCoist.

Personally i couldn't give a fuck if its in the paper or not, even McCoists one thats not happened yet.

Are you paranoid?

Archived