* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

How can Brenda claim that wasn't red!

N'tcham could have been sent off twice! His second booking was madness!

Also, outwith his two bookings he had a hand ball, he swung his arms out and showed dissent towards the ref and he also had another foul!

Things not going his way and it’s the classless ‘refer to type’ narrative from the pontificating fool who has had no pressure imposed on him since landing in a no competition environment. ‘The 4 officials did not have a good night’ 

I genuinely believe they are on the decline and were only made to look good due to the circumstances of our tactics at P’head. Two more questionable results against hem and the knives will be really out from the top to the bottom of their insular little world...

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this

Tom English says it was a red on BBC sportsound ,. Fuck sake he must have stuck the heid in him or something for him to say that.

Tomorrow bears support the team and put pressure on every decision the ref makes right or fucking wrong.  Force the cunts to be scared to blow against us as they have fucked us over since they went on strike because of one club. The SFA and the officials have brought it upon themselves from us as they have given us nothing in years in fact they have had it in for us as the past few seasons 

True Hair Bear likes this
18 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Nice to see some even handed conspiring by the officials....

One sent off, one ruled out!

Tarriers will think the establishment’s out to get them?

Thot Dallas had a great game. They didn’t get away with their usual ‘ champions’  bias, and they didn’t react very well.

HG5 likes this
1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

This celtic side is shite which just makes it even more infuriating that we make them look like superstars every time we play them.

Which is a terrible reflection on us, st mirren had more chances against them in 45 mins than we've had in the last 3 games?

superally07 and HG5 like this
1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

Thot Dallas had a great game. They didn’t get away with their usual ‘ champions’  bias, and they didn’t react very well.

It was actually refreshing to see them being officiated in such an even handed fashion, saying that after Ncham’s first couple of fouls I thought this may not be the case. Hat off to Dallas if for nothing else making Rodgers look a fool than he is in his post match comments re his contesting a second yellow...

HG5 and Domthenbud like this
7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve unfortunately become their easiest game I think

It certainly looks that way, Hearts have a go and beat them (not just once) we sit off all timid like and have been battered out of sight for the last three seasons, Gerrards first was only 1-0 but it could have been much worse, I don't think he will set up like that again, wakey wakey ffs have a go.

gmcf, HG5 and bluedylan like this
Just now, pcbear said:

It certainly looks that way, Hearts have a go and beat them (not just once) we sit off all timid like and have been battered out of site for the last three seasons, Gerrards first was only 1-0 but it could have been much worse, I don't think he will set up like that again, wakey wakey ffs have a go.

Got to say, it’ll be a while before we can call anybody else out for giving them an easy game.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

It certainly looks that way, Hearts have a go and beat them (not just once) we sit off all timid like and have been battered out of site for the last three seasons, Gerrards first was only 1-0 but it could have been much worse, I don't think he will set up like that again, wakey wakey ffs have a go.

I know that not everyone agrees but I thought the circumstances of the 9 man European game was a major factor in the P’head game tactics, genuinely believe that when on the front foot at Ibrox there will be s very different outcome...