* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QUOTE (ryansbhoy @ Mar 18 2008, 09:45 PM)

Would we have beaten the h*** at Hampden anyway? Probably not. An absolute disgrace. carpark.gif carpark.gif carpark.gif

You know what, thats probably the one saving grace of tonight, means there'll be no heartache some saturday in May in the final v der h**.

lol thats bad man, i wud never bring myself to say such a thing about septic.

QUOTE (ryansbhoy @ Mar 18 2008, 09:45 PM)

Would we have beaten the h*** at Hampden anyway? Probably not. An absolute disgrace. carpark.gif carpark.gif carpark.gif

You know what, thats probably the one saving grace of tonight, means there'll be no heartache some saturday in May in the final v der h**.

You hear that Mr Strapon? That is the sound of inevitability, it's the sound of your death. Goodbye Mr Strapon.

:so_sad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Mants, how do you save screen shots like that?

I've got a couple of belters over on KDS, all innocently started by yours truly

Hit 'PRINT SCREEN' on the keyboard

Then open PAINT and click paste....voila.

That's the one.

POSTED BY THE HUMAN TORPEDO!!! - oh the irony of the name!!! :craphead:

Boruc - Nothing to do apart from pick the ball out of the net.

Hinkle - One of the few pass marks. Must be wondering what he's let himself in for.

Naylor - Not his worst performance but his distribution at crucial times remains dire.

McManus/Caldwell - Not a lot to do but what they did have to do was far from convincing.

Naka - Some good probing balls but seemed to fade.

Brown - I have simply ran out of excuses for this guy. Woeful.

Donati - See above. I wish Strachan would pick a midfield based on form rather than price tag.

McGeady - At least he tried.

JVOH - Link up play good in first half but was anonymous after the break. A strikers simply can't afford not to take so many half-chances.

McDonald - Going through a nightmare spell. Control is awful.

Subs:

Samaras - Should have started.

Riordan - Not given enough time.

Strachan - As much as I appreciate the two league titles etc the fact is to gift the treble to the worst h** side in generation is unforgiveable. Tonight was his Inverness Caley in terms of losing the support.

Out of Europe

Out of the CIS Insurance Cup

Out of the Scottish Cup

Currently second in the SPL, behind 3 points to Rangers with their game in hand.

This has to get better for Rangers and their fans - come on Gers!

Gers definitely welcome the chase!

Fail Fail!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

POSTED BY TERRY from kerrydale

Never been one for over the top suggestions but maybe a boycott of the Gretna game may send a message to players strachan and board. What is there to miss, another boring scoreless. Watching paint dry sounds like a more interesting weekend activity

**Fucking love reading this!!!!! but come one Terry, Celtic have played excellent football this season, you just couldnae score in a brothal!

WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!

WATP

Archived