* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

As much as he's a rancid prick, Lennon has the mentality of a winner. If Aberdeen had him instead of McInnes in 15/16, they'd have won the league. McInnes didn't have the confidence in himself or his team, and it filtered through to the players; Lennon would have been pushing them on. 

We've got some tricky fixtures ourselves over the next month too, but I'm confident we'll rise to the occasions. Hearts at home in a fortnight and Hibs away at the end of October; Livingston are doing well just now too. Maximum points from the next four league games and I think we'll be more than one point ahead of celtic. 

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s strange one how much of shitebag McInnes is considering the Rangers side he played in. 

Any gown man who abuses sunbeds the way he does, is obviously not firing on all cylinders.  

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

18 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

I'd say the competitiveness of the others around him rubbed off on him, but I'm sure he had that battling mentality at other clubs too. I don't really remember him being a shitebag when he managed St. Johnstone either. I think failing with Bristol City might have had an effect on that, but it's strange to think that guys like Walter Smith once had him pegged as a Rangers manager. 

Tbf Walters judgement on managers is questionable 

9 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Their form suggests their win against us was a fluke...

I genuinely feel that result was the last hurrah for a squad that is fully aware they’re in very steep decline. They’ve had it too easy for too long without any pressure at all. Let’s l see how they handle it with us appearing to have our house in order, the early signs suggest not very well.

5 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Aberdeen will lie down as always

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Best me too it mate. Guaranteed the sheep lie down for them. 

5 hours ago, bluedylan said:

just about to post that 

C'mon to fuck :lol: Last season it the Tarrier lying down to them.

7 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

The hibs game will be moved due to league cup

8 hours ago, TBagalag said:

I genuinely feel that result was the last hurrah for a squad that is fully aware they’re in very steep decline. They’ve had it too easy for too long without any pressure at all. Let’s l see how they handle it with us appearing to have our house in order, the early signs suggest not very well.

No one likes losing an old firm. But it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise. 

The loss has a lit a fire under the gaffer and the squad. Our performances since have been outstanding

And it's the total opposite for the taigs. They are cracking under pressure. 

1 hour ago, RS4_wul said:

:lol:   Not quite, but enough to turn 50p into a few beers thanks to the beasts being rank, before watching Rangers go above them. Happy days :tu:

I won 80 pounds profit myself yesterday,so it was just one of these days you live for

Rangers thrashing St johnstone and scum losing . Does not get any better

Morning lurkers.
Hope you all had a sleepless night and doubt whether you saw the goal that fugly cunt McGinn scored.
BUT!!!!...let me tell you, that you missed out on the one player who might've helped your season to tick along nicely.
Ya cheapskate bastards wouldn't pay the extra half million that woulda sealed the deal.
The best thing about that result in Kilmarnock was,that you were all still there at the bitter end hoping to thieve another result.
NEVER HAPPENED and you got skelped by one of your own. 
Me personally am loving yer pain ya unwashed tramps :mutley:

19 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see them papped out the cup on Wednesday. They were lucky to even get a goal yesterday and their defence is pish.

Expect a win against the sheep mind you.

How funny would that be.

A st johnstone side we just hammered 5-1. Going out and knocking the taigs out the cup.

Archived