* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

12 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

It's pretty much a guaranteed win for them with mcinnes in charge.

We all know they only got that win at Giro Dome to ensure we finished 3rd.

I fully expect the sheep to bend over again Saturday.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to keep winning .they will slip up again as there is a deep rooted problem there .and we need to crank the pressure up every time they slip up .

I can see us 6 plus points in front of them by the time they come to ibrox and we would have the chance to end the trannys contract 

They won't sack Rodgers as it would cost too much with 3 years left on his deal. What I do feel is happening is that their board are piling pressure on him and not backing him as much as he would like, but they probably feel he has had more than enough backing and squandered most of the money. It's a wee power play in progress and their will only be one winner, Rodgers will be gone by the end of the season at latest imo.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

They won't sack Rodgers as it would cost too much with 3 years left on his deal. What I do feel is happening is that their board are piling pressure on him and not backing him as much as he would like, but they probably feel he has had more than enough backing and squandered most of the money. It's a wee power play in progress and their will only be one winner, Rodgers will be gone by the end of the season at latest imo.

when we beat them in the cup semi we loved it but ultimately it hurt us as they brought in Brenda 

back when edouard scored the winner in the  2 3 game they loved it but could turn out to hurt them 

they then claim to have spent 9m on him .that money could have got them Goldson, Katic and Mcginn with change to spare and it's likely they would still have a team firing 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

when we beat them in the cup semi we loved it but ultimately it hurt us as they brought in Brenda 

back when edouard scored the winner in the  2 3 game they loved it but could turn out to hurt them 

they then claim to have spent 9m on him .that money could have got them Goldson, Katic and Mcginn with change to spare and it's likely they would still have a team firing 

Aye his signings have been very poor, only Nctham and Sinclair (first season) have been successful imo.

I think someone mentioned a split in the dressing room with the French lads and British lads, it becomes clearer with that wee rat Griffiths and his selfish goal scoring celebration stating he's number 1, complete opposite to Lafferty/Gerrards view when questioned before the Villareal game and said it was a team game.

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Probably hump them 4-0 or something, the sheep's record against them really is woeful

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

No wonder, I'll never forget what McInnes said about the tims winning the league before it had even began. Guys a complete defeatist and to think he could've been our manager? I mean when you've got a manager like that what chance does his players have? But nope they'll up their game tenfold against us. 

Myth.

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I mean players playing in their biggest games tend to do it

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

If theyve been upping there game against us then there still absolutely woeful.

some of the more clued up posters (me) have been saying it all along, that when rodgers signings come properly in to play they will be weakened in every position he's brought someone in for. he has a history of shocking signings. 

long may it continue. 55 is coming. 

The genuine confusion in the broadcast and written sports media is joyous. They simply cannot understand or accept that the Blessed Brendan may actually be fallible. The recurring theme seems to be that it is just a wee blip and normal service will soon be resumed to their satisfaction, the only reason other teams are above them is because THEM have been so poor. 

God forbid that THEM manage to turn things around soon, if they continue to struggle whilst we seem to be improving by the game, we could very well find ourselves fighting it out with Hearts for the title, a scenario that absolutely no one could have predicted.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

some of the more clued up posters (me) have been saying it all along, that when rodgers signings come properly in to play they will be weakened in every position he's brouht someone in for. he has a history of shocking signings. 

long may it continue. 55 is coming. 

I said that aswell, cunt spent a fortune at Liverpool and bought absolute shite.

Cunts keep going on about the time he nearly won the league but that was down to his front 3  who were amazing that season.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said that aswell, cunt spent a fortune at Liverpool and bought absolute shite.

Cunts keep going on about the time he nearly won the league but that was down to his front 3  who were amazing that season.

And no European fixtures to affect their league campaign either that season...

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

will need to take your word on it mate but pretty positive it was just me that said it. 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

There's not a chance they will sack Rodgers.

There is more chance he'll jump if the league looks lost. His ego won't allow him to be remembered as the manager that blew 10IAR.

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

There is more chance he'll jump if the league looks lost. His ego won't allow him to be remembered as the manager that blew 10IAR.

Who would have thought that there would be serious talk about The Blessed One's future a few short months ago when they were on their wee bus trip down the Gallowgate? 

Jimmy Greaves said it often, its a funny old game.

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

will need to take your word on it mate but pretty positive it was just me that said it. 

No mate, I definitely said it but it's looking like we are both going to be correct as the cunt is looking jaded and defeated already and we are only 1 point ahead.

35 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

And no European fixtures to affect their league campaign either that season...

Yes mate, free run at it and fucked up big time by going gung-ho V Chelsea despite Gerrard asking him to be more cautious as Chelsea were good on the break. Gerrard gets the flak for that game but he probably thinks he shouldn't have been the last man.

26 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aye anno, he is on massive money and 3 years left, he will be forced to resign imo.

In work the now and these cunts are quiet as fuck, I'm not even saying anything about them but they are raging and flustered as fuck, their wee brains are ticking over and it's affecting them. 

Funny that none of them are chatting football this Monday morning, they are wanting to try to hold conversations, me and an Ulster boy are just laughing away, they are paranoid wrecks, that's them only a point behind us, oh please please let us win the league this year, :UK:

Archived