* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Cover up?They're not claiming Griffiths is a separate entity as well now?

It’s amazing this comes out the same day that Frank Cairney admits that Jock Stein hired him and celtic paid his wages. 🤔

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

One of them was round me in a flash this afternoon, giving it the big sad eyes saying he'd tried topping himself. Laughed at him. He was like "What's so funny?". I just reminded him how much mileage he'd taken out of Gazza's troubles over the years without a peep from me. "Aye but that's different....." Told him to jog on......scumbags the lot of them!!!

I got the same I said innocent till proven guilty unlike ur wee racist junkie tramp. The taig said and there it is ? I said wit the truth ? He said far from it ? Lol planet are they on ? 

9 minutes ago, Raghead said:

I got the same I said innocent till proven guilty unlike ur wee racist junkie tramp. The taig said and there it is ? I said wit the truth ? He said far from it ? Lol planet are they on ? 

The cunts are testing us mate.....come round giving it the matey treatment and see if we'll play ball. What they really want is a reaction like ours just so they can point the finger and be offended. However, show them a bit of home truths & the cunts start foaming at the mouth. Heard the cunt at my work saying to someone 'what a disgrace it was I had smiled'....."He's a human being at the end of the day"! "Aye, so is Gazza". Again....silence! :lol: 

21 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

The cunts are testing us mate.....come round giving it the matey treatment and see if we'll play ball. What they really want is a reaction like ours just so they can point the finger and be offended. However, show them a bit of home truths & the cunts start foaming at the mouth. Heard the cunt at my work saying to someone 'what a disgrace it was I had smiled'....."He's a human being at the end of the day"! "Aye, so is Gazza". Again....silence! :lol: 

Next time you see this person in work kick him in the vagina

2 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Did Birmingham City not claim O’Connor was injured when in actual fact he was serving a hushed up ban for cocaine? Could be a similar attempted cover up?

wouldn't surprise me .kings of PR.

early press stories today he was his arrogant wank self 

late in the day he's the poor wee depressed victim .despite being spotted around Edinburgh in recent months coked out his box 

Archived