* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, HG5 said:

Liverpool winner mate.

2 mins overcallotted 4 of injury time, van Dijk sclaffs a horrid effort goalwards but it goes 40 feet up in the air.

Pickford tried to catch it instead of flipping over the bar, it bounces twice on the bar & Origi heads in from 2 feet!

English goalkeepers.....😂

I saw it mate, thought it was something about bad about celtic. :whistle:

Incredible, and Pickford seemed to put it back into play from over the crossbar, hellish decision form him. I wonder what punishment Klopp will get for going so far onto the pitch. 

We better not take this tread :offtopic:mate but thanks for the reply. :thumbsup: 

HG5 likes this

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I saw it mate, thought it was something about bad about celtic. :whistle:

Incredible, and Pickford seemed to put it back into play from over the crossbar, hellish decision form him. I wonder what punishment Klopp will get for going so far onto the pitch. 

We better not take this tread :offtopic:mate but thanks for the reply. :thumbsup: 

Sorry - just realised I was in their thread, not English Football🙈

Yes - back on the rails mate👍

Bears r us and eejay the dj like this

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lustig and Brown up in Lewis Ferguson's face goading him at the final whistle.

Seen Mcinnes had bashed them for goading Ferguson. 

A total lack of class from them again. I won't be surprised to see them get no punishments again.

Hopefully this is thier only trophy this season. You can just see those scumbags players having a meltdown.

scottyscott1963 and Kaydubya11 like this

THE FACTS

One problem with old wives’ tales and medical myths is that they can sometimes lead well-meaning people to do ill-advised things. Armed with the adage that people having seizures can swallow their tongue, Good Samaritans will sometimes try to force an object into the victim’s mouth to keep that from happening.

A persistent belief, experts say, but a wrong and potentially injurious one.

Swallowing the tongue is virtually impossible. In the human mouth, a small piece of tissue called the frenulum linguae, which sits behind the teeth and under the tongue, keeps the tongue in place, even during a seizure.

54 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Aberdeen captain Shinnie slating Brown and Lustig for their classless celebrations after the game, taunting Ferguson. Would that be anything to do with whom he's related to ? I'd wager yes it was. Classless mhanky bastards....

Lustig is a player if we were clever enough,could target next OF game 

He is shite and will probably be the first to commit a bad tackle 

Absolutely detest  him with equal measure with Shrek and Thumb .As you say classless but they know they can get away with what they please

Jamie0202 and HG5 like this

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Aberdeen captain Shinnie slating Brown and Lustig for their classless celebrations after the game, taunting Ferguson. Would that be anything to do with whom he's related to ? I'd wager yes it was. Classless mhanky bastards....

anti British protestant racism .Heard sturgeon is  cutting short her trip short to London where she is sorting out brexit to carry out a full enquiry 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Lustig slips under the radar in terms of being and acting like a cunt in that celtic team. Him and his shite paedo tash’ need taken down a peg or two.

Im not sure what these cunts were like before they went to that shit hole. 

But within a few months after they join they are vile ignorant classless cunts, no respect, nothing from them, they are gracious not in victory or defeat. 

HG5, Bears r us and BlueKnight87 like this

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Lustig slips under the radar in terms of being and acting like a cunt in that celtic team. Him and his shite paedo tash’ need taken down a peg or two.

With how we are progressing under Gerrard, I think it will be us taking him and the rest of the scum bags down. 

Can't trust anyone else in Scottish football to do it. 

6 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The worst thing about it is that neither was punished as Candeias was. What Candeias did wasn't any worse, yet we lose him for a match whilst they go unpunished.