* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

In the amateur league I played in all suspended players had to be named to serve their suspension as we found out when one boy was out for 2 months and came back and as he hadn't been included he had to sit out an extra game for his one match ban :lol:

But it is only an admin issue rather than a Simon who done whatever the fuck they wanted :lol:

Aye, completely different as you say and the precedent has been set with that Debrecen fine above!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me it looks like this will be a fine, they gained no advantage from the player and it's quite clear he sat out the 3 ties he was suspended from but they just didn't include him rather than name him on the team sheet.

Daft mistake but that's all it is

Agreed!

If it was heard in Scotland, the tims would get the other team thrown out, no doubt in that.

That's why they're getting so excited, but it's not being heard in Scotland, Declan :)

they bastards are going to be put back in, what a fucking nightmare

Someone should send Legia the story about the debrecen player so they can use that as evidence

tbh mate this is nothing like sion, the guy sat out 3 ties but as he wasn't included on the team sheet it didn't count. It's an admin error and it looks like they will get a fine and warned about the protocol etc

tbh mate this is nothing like sion, the guy sat out 3 ties but as he wasn't included on the team sheet it didn't count. It's an admin error and it looks like they will get a fine and warned about the protocol etc

aye in our good world, however after everything thats happened in recent years i cannot get over the feeling that the shite will be put back in

aye in our good world, however after everything thats happened in recent years i cannot get over the feeling that the shite will be put back in

It's practically an identical situation to Debrecen so it should go the same way

If EUFA only fine Legia for this, it will be interesting to see if Celtic have the affront to appeal. Would certainly confirm where the complaint originated.

Anyone appealing over that would have to possess the biggest brass neck in history.

I write this fully aware that Peter's secretary may well be drawing up the first draft of the appeal letter at this very moment.

Fined - no advantage gained, owned up and admitted charges.

Sion royally fucked around, denying it and even fielded the player for the second leg.

No comparison to me

Fined - no advantage gained, owned up and admitted charges.

Sion royally fucked around, denying it and even fielded the player for the second leg.

No comparison to me

Wasn't it players rather than a player sion used? One of them scored I'm sure

Archived