* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading that Tierney article I had to wonder if Rodgers was talking about the right person.

When he was talking about physicality etc is this the same Tierney that goes down like a sniper has shot him and always feigning injury????

Wee prick.

18 hours ago, gruggs said:

Reading that Tearney article I had to wonder if Rodgers was talking about the right person.

When he was talking about physicality etc is this the same Tearney that goes down like a sniper has shot him and always feigning injury????

soft as a wee  prick.

fixed mate

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

A £60m+ wage budget, broken their transfer record and made 20+ signings. But he’s ‘not being backed’. Mental. 

Still plays 90% of Deila’s team. 

Had maybe 3 successes from all his transfer activity. 

this is where their propaganda bites them in the arse .

27m in the bank in mid term figures.fans are expecting investment with those kind of figures .but with 60m wage bill that 27m drops 5m a month with wages alone .

Well run club my arse .without champions league cash their wage bill is close to their full turnover .Pretty sure it's recommended that clubs should spend a max of 60pc of their turnover on wages .

Yet these fannys don't think their manager is being backed .

WARNING ,READING THIS WILL BRING ON THE BOAK , WHAT IS IT WITH THAT LOT N CHILDREN FFS 

Timothy Weah has looked on song at celtic from the minute he first stepped foot on the pitch.

And with two goals in two cameo appearances, the American teenager has relished his starring role in the Parkhead celebratory songbook. Not that he quite wants to hear his mother singing it back to him.

The Outhere Brothers’ ‘Boom Boom Let me Hear you Say Wayo’ has been blasted over the tannoy in celebration of his goals, with Weah’s Mum keen to join in.

“I love all the lights and the razzmatazz which follows when we score,” smiled the 18-year-old. “I’ve never had my own song and I love that – I’ve been accepted here real fast. The fans sing the song and even my mom sings it to me over the ‘phone and I have to say: ‘Please stop.’”

It’s not on his ringtone just yet but even in these early days of his celtic career, Weah looks thoroughly at ease at the Parkhead club.

His celebration after he netted against St Mirren came when he encouraged the stewards to let a kid give him a hug as he toasted the goal, an experience he has revealed is even sweeter in real life than it is on FIFA.

“I play a lot of video games and I love celebrating goals with the virtual fans so that was the first thing I thought of,” smiled Weah. “I saw him and he was beckoning to me. The security people were holding him back but I ran to him and asked them to let us come together. It’s like a family here and I think that shows.

“I just want to play my own game and continue on this good path.

“When I got up with Mikey Johnston to warm up on Wednesday night and everyone started clapping, I thought: ‘Wow! This is crazy’ but you then feed off that during the game.

“Knowing that the fans and my team-mates are behind me gives me belief. As a striker, knowing that support system is there is a great feeling to have.

“I have huge respect for this club and I’m happy to be here because a few months ago I didn’t have anything – I was on the bench or with the reserves so it’s a real blessing to be with celtic. I made it clear in the media that I’m pleased to be here and honoured to wear the green and white.”

Weah’s formative years were spent in New York before he moved to Paris, with the delights of Glasgowperhaps a little less subdued in their offerings.

Still, being raised in huge metropolitans is something that the teenager believes has helped him to quickly settle into his new surroundings.

“Growing up in New York, it’s like a melting pot of whole different cultures,” said Weah. “So you learn pretty early to accept different cultures and immerse yourself in that, so you can mesh with people. That’s what has helped me to come here and mesh with the guys.

“The guys here are lovely and crazy.

“When I was younger, I had an Irish coach. And I feel like Irish and Scottish people are kind of similar.

“So it was easy settling in. I had the Irish coach when I was about seven or eight, a long time ago – but it stays with you.

“Glasgow is a bit more calm – and I actually think that’s good.

“Not that I was going out all the time in New York or Paris but it’s more calm here, meaning you are more focused on football, not constantly distracted.”

PastelOffensiveConure-small.gif

Archived