* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

WARNING ,READING THIS WILL BRING ON THE BOAK , WHAT IS IT WITH THAT LOT N CHILDREN FFS 

Timothy Weah has looked on song at celtic from the minute he first stepped foot on the pitch.

And with two goals in two cameo appearances, the American teenager has relished his starring role in the Parkhead celebratory songbook. Not that he quite wants to hear his mother singing it back to him.

The Outhere Brothers’ ‘Boom Boom Let me Hear you Say Wayo’ has been blasted over the tannoy in celebration of his goals, with Weah’s Mum keen to join in.

“I love all the lights and the razzmatazz which follows when we score,” smiled the 18-year-old. “I’ve never had my own song and I love that – I’ve been accepted here real fast. The fans sing the song and even my mom sings it to me over the ‘phone and I have to say: ‘Please stop.’”

It’s not on his ringtone just yet but even in these early days of his celtic career, Weah looks thoroughly at ease at the Parkhead club.

His celebration after he netted against St Mirren came when he encouraged the stewards to let a kid give him a hug as he toasted the goal, an experience he has revealed is even sweeter in real life than it is on FIFA.

“I play a lot of video games and I love celebrating goals with the virtual fans so that was the first thing I thought of,” smiled Weah. “I saw him and he was beckoning to me. The security people were holding him back but I ran to him and asked them to let us come together. It’s like a family here and I think that shows.

“I just want to play my own game and continue on this good path.

“When I got up with Mikey Johnston to warm up on Wednesday night and everyone started clapping, I thought: ‘Wow! This is crazy’ but you then feed off that during the game.

“Knowing that the fans and my team-mates are behind me gives me belief. As a striker, knowing that support system is there is a great feeling to have.

“I have huge respect for this club and I’m happy to be here because a few months ago I didn’t have anything – I was on the bench or with the reserves so it’s a real blessing to be with celtic. I made it clear in the media that I’m pleased to be here and honoured to wear the green and white.”

Weah’s formative years were spent in New York before he moved to Paris, with the delights of Glasgowperhaps a little less subdued in their offerings.

Still, being raised in huge metropolitans is something that the teenager believes has helped him to quickly settle into his new surroundings.

“Growing up in New York, it’s like a melting pot of whole different cultures,” said Weah. “So you learn pretty early to accept different cultures and immerse yourself in that, so you can mesh with people. That’s what has helped me to come here and mesh with the guys.

“The guys here are lovely and crazy.

“When I was younger, I had an Irish coach. And I feel like Irish and Scottish people are kind of similar.

“So it was easy settling in. I had the Irish coach when I was about seven or eight, a long time ago – but it stays with you.

“Glasgow is a bit more calm – and I actually think that’s good.

“Not that I was going out all the time in New York or Paris but it’s more calm here, meaning you are more focused on football, not constantly distracted.”

PastelOffensiveConure-small.gif

sorry cant stop thinking what is going on with Ms Spears...👹

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

WARNING ,READING THIS WILL BRING ON THE BOAK , WHAT IS IT WITH THAT LOT N CHILDREN FFS 

Timothy Weah has looked on song at celtic from the minute he first stepped foot on the pitch.

And with two goals in two cameo appearances, the American teenager has relished his starring role in the Parkhead celebratory songbook. Not that he quite wants to hear his mother singing it back to him.

The Outhere Brothers’ ‘Boom Boom Let me Hear you Say Wayo’ has been blasted over the tannoy in celebration of his goals, with Weah’s Mum keen to join in.

“I love all the lights and the razzmatazz which follows when we score,” smiled the 18-year-old. “I’ve never had my own song and I love that – I’ve been accepted here real fast. The fans sing the song and even my mom sings it to me over the ‘phone and I have to say: ‘Please stop.’”

It’s not on his ringtone just yet but even in these early days of his celtic career, Weah looks thoroughly at ease at the Parkhead club.

His celebration after he netted against St Mirren came when he encouraged the stewards to let a kid give him a hug as he toasted the goal, an experience he has revealed is even sweeter in real life than it is on FIFA.

“I play a lot of video games and I love celebrating goals with the virtual fans so that was the first thing I thought of,” smiled Weah. “I saw him and he was beckoning to me. The security people were holding him back but I ran to him and asked them to let us come together. It’s like a family here and I think that shows.

“I just want to play my own game and continue on this good path.

“When I got up with Mikey Johnston to warm up on Wednesday night and everyone started clapping, I thought: ‘Wow! This is crazy’ but you then feed off that during the game.

“Knowing that the fans and my team-mates are behind me gives me belief. As a striker, knowing that support system is there is a great feeling to have.

“I have huge respect for this club and I’m happy to be here because a few months ago I didn’t have anything – I was on the bench or with the reserves so it’s a real blessing to be with celtic. I made it clear in the media that I’m pleased to be here and honoured to wear the green and white.”

Weah’s formative years were spent in New York before he moved to Paris, with the delights of Glasgowperhaps a little less subdued in their offerings.

Still, being raised in huge metropolitans is something that the teenager believes has helped him to quickly settle into his new surroundings.

“Growing up in New York, it’s like a melting pot of whole different cultures,” said Weah. “So you learn pretty early to accept different cultures and immerse yourself in that, so you can mesh with people. That’s what has helped me to come here and mesh with the guys.

“The guys here are lovely and crazy.

“When I was younger, I had an Irish coach. And I feel like Irish and Scottish people are kind of similar.

“So it was easy settling in. I had the Irish coach when I was about seven or eight, a long time ago – but it stays with you.

“Glasgow is a bit more calm – and I actually think that’s good.

“Not that I was going out all the time in New York or Paris but it’s more calm here, meaning you are more focused on football, not constantly distracted.”

PastelOffensiveConure-small.gif

The boy has a lot of learning to do, all he’s experienced so far is the adulation of the home fans, just wait till he experiences opposition fans in a hostile environment or he has some bad games, don’t imagine he’ll be so happy then.

He obviously has no idea what he has walked into.

1 hour ago, blueballss said:

sorry cant stop thinking what is going on with Ms Spears...👹

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The boy has a lot of learning to do, all he’s experienced so far is the adulation of the home fans, just wait till he experiences opposition fans in a hostile environment or he has some bad games, don’t imagine he’ll be so happy then.

He obviously has no idea what he has walked into.

Hopefully won't be too long for him to wait 

play a lot of video games and I love celebrating goals with the virtual fans so that was the first thing I thought of,” smiled Weah. “I saw him and he was beckoning to me. The security people were holding him back but I ran to him and asked them to let us come together. It’s like a family here and I think that shows.

ffs he's no here two minutes and he's fondling weans!!!

5 hours ago, Finny said:

Hearing a rumour that there multimillion pound wonderboy taig fuckpigs hips are fucked similar to Andy Murray's injury and they're  are serious concerns about his long time career. Ha fucking ha. 

Tierney?

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Tierney?

Yes mate. Could be shite but my Mrs old man was at a birthday last night and someone with supposed ties at the girodome was pished talking about it. He's 71 so not into social media pish, so that's why I think there might be something in it. 

1 hour ago, Vision said:

image.thumb.png.70071b466ca737b852d0a0cc20ca99c6.png

Nice wee flag that....:pipe:

I just hate to see this kind of shite tbh

I remember we did something similar with Dallas years ago 

Even singing there's only one Hugh Dallas

The cunt promptly gave us fuck all in big games after that 

Why do we have even go down this road 

The refs are bastards .End of 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I just hate to see this kind of shite tbh

I remember we did something similar with Dallas years ago 

Even singing there's only one Hugh Dallas

The cunt promptly gave us fuck all in big games after that 

Why do we have even go down this road 

The refs are bastards .End of 

Basically why I posted it in here as a piss take to them.

13 hours ago, Finny said:

Yes mate. Could be shite but my Mrs old man was at a birthday last night and someone with supposed ties at the girodome was pished talking about it. He's 71 so not into social media pish, so that's why I think there might be something in it. 

I play sevens with one of their scouts & he says it's a groin problem Tierney has & he'll be back in the not too distant. Just sayin.

Archived