* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Genuinely sick of hearing from those greeting faced bastards every time I turn a radio on or log on social media. Its absolutely mental.

It shows we're a little too close for comfort and for all the bravado they are worried. 

Just imagine the reaction if we do 55 and stop 10.  

Just now, ronniescu said:

My wife's pal's husband is a fireman. He was called out to a bad car crash & Ralston was involved. Don't yet know the extent of his injuries, but nothing trivial I hope.

The other driver is dead apparently 🤦‍♂️

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Listened to ClydeSSB earlier.  There was some amount of St.Mirren fans calling in for the first time to complain about the penalties at the weekend.  

:1120982233_SGsmile:

one of the first callers in Monday was a St Mirren fan called Brendan 😂

Howler of the week award goes to....

ago
I told you, James, it is part of a deliberate long term policy to undermine the Scottish game going back 27 years in their largely succesful effort to big up the English game instead.
I was told about this at the time by a lapsed Freemason and could not believe it at the time, young and stupidly naive as I was, and yet here it is exactly as he described it, 'The game won't be worthy of the name' he told me in as clear and unequivocal terms as I've ever heard anyone describe anything in my life.
He explained the entire Freemasonic movement and its aims to finally seize all power in every country across the plains and, as we can see, Syria & Iran aside, they have largely succeeded.
And forget North Korea, the entire presidential family there studied in the States & the UK, those guys are just more puppet stooges to give the west more excuses to keep up the weaponry & war & fear.
Our game has been rigged since Murray took charge and he was soon followed by fellow Freemasons in every club across the board, including Brother Lawwell, Brother Bankier & Grand Wizard Brother Desmond.
And you don't need me to tell you this, cos these clowns' collusive silence in this conspiracy will always tell you more than I ever could, and oarticularly in this week of al weeks when any TRUE celtic man would be screaming from the rooftops for justice for both our club and our national game.
Now either write about these facts, Janis, or have us all continue to believe that you, too, are a part of the problem. The Green Machine

18 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

Howler of the week award goes to....

ago
I told you, James, it is part of a deliberate long term policy to undermine the Scottish game going back 27 years in their largely succesful effort to big up the English game instead.
I was told about this at the time by a lapsed Freemason and could not believe it at the time, young and stupidly naive as I was, and yet here it is exactly as he described it, 'The game won't be worthy of the name' he told me in as clear and unequivocal terms as I've ever heard anyone describe anything in my life.
He explained the entire Freemasonic movement and its aims to finally seize all power in every country across the plains and, as we can see, Syria & Iran aside, they have largely succeeded.
And forget North Korea, the entire presidential family there studied in the States & the UK, those guys are just more puppet stooges to give the west more excuses to keep up the weaponry & war & fear.
Our game has been rigged since Murray took charge and he was soon followed by fellow Freemasons in every club across the board, including Brother Lawwell, Brother Bankier & Grand Wizard Brother Desmond.
And you don't need me to tell you this, cos these clowns' collusive silence in this conspiracy will always tell you more than I ever could, and oarticularly in this week of al weeks when any TRUE celtic man would be screaming from the rooftops for justice for both our club and our national game.
Now either write about these facts, Janis, or have us all continue to believe that you, too, are a part of the problem. The Green Machine

Please show me where you found this, i love how it went from Freemasons rule the world, the Kim Family are Freemasons to Scottish football refereeing

12 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Please show me where you found this, i love how it went from Freemasons rule the world, the Kim Family are Freemasons to Scottish football refereeing

they have a thing about freemasons. it's drummed into them from their cult as the Vatican and freemasonary are polar opposites .

It isn't about freemasons barring Catholics as Catholics are allowed in they have just to leave their religion at the door .

The Vatican needs to control it's people and can't have any enlightenment or the flock will leave .

As for the refereeing thing .try and watch that YouTube video .anybody but C:::C .if you can stand it anymore than the 10 mins I did your doing well .

Typical of the persecution complex drummed into them by the cult .they look for things to go against them especially from freemasons and protestants. the 2 things that are a threat to the RC church in Scotland .

I'm pretty sure in other countries other religions and organisations will be lecured against by the same cult 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

they have a thing about freemasons. it's drummed into them from their cult as the Vatican and freemasonary are polar opposites .

It isn't about freemasons barring Catholics as Catholics are allowed in they have just to leave their religion at the door .

The Vatican needs to control it's people and can't have any enlightenment or the flock will leave .

As for the refereeing thing .try and watch that YouTube video .anybody but C:::C .if you can stand it anymore than the 10 mins I did your doing well .

Typical of the persecution complex drummed into them by the cult .they look for things to go against them especially from freemasons and protestants. the 2 things that are a threat to the RC church in Scotland .

I'm pretty sure in other countries other religions and organisations will be lecured against by the same cult 

Aww no i get the reasons and history behind as to why they dislike freemasons i just love the way it gets from the Kim family in NK to Scottish football, i have quite a good mind for making disparate connections but even this one is out of my reach 😂tbh always thought that fat fuck kim was a tim

As for the refereeing, I will take a look but if you don't hear from me again it means you were right about it being impossible to stand

13 minutes ago, RJMcGregor said:

Aww no i get the reasons and history behind as to why they dislike freemasons i just love the way it gets from the Kim family in NK to Scottish football, i have quite a good mind for making disparate connections but even this one is out of my reach 😂tbh always thought that fat fuck kim was a tim

As for the refereeing, I will take a look but if you don't hear from me again it means you were right about it being impossible to stand

sorry man .just having a rant 😂

Archived