* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're the last team to score against those cunts. Is everyone just lying down since we're starting to look like a threat? Fucking pathetic man.

The games against us folk are bursting a gut against us. Cup final every week. I refuse to believe they're experiencing the same and yet have not conceded a goal. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

We're the last team to score against those cunts. Is everyone just lying down since we're starting to look like a threat? Fucking pathetic man.

The games against us folk are bursting a gut against us. Cup final every week. I refuse to believe they're experiencing the same and yet have not conceded a goal. 

No. St Johnstone missed 3 huge chances at 0 0 last week. Hamilton and st mirren are shite and hibs are in a bit of turmoil 

9 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

St Johnstone are utter dog shite.

I would second this. Said the exact same. Morelos bailed us out at McDairmid Park last time we played them but by fuck, why did he need too? 

We should be giving them a doing at Ibrox.

On 06/02/2019 at 19:30, magic8ball said:

as usual those who shout loudest usually have most to hide .

also it's seen as automatic if your anti Catholic your anti celtic and vice versa .

.don't think Iv ever heard of anti protestant 

Hmm, I often wonder though, do the people of say Germany and The Netherlands, (kinda 50/50) neutral religious countries have to put up with the same bitter shite we have to endure in this tiny shithole every single day in life? What I mean by that is, we know the plastic paddies hate all things British, but is the RC church actively trying to fuck other countries (Protestants) over that I mentioned to the point that it's evident, or is it just more evident here because it's so microscopic, and obvious? 

5 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

IMG_5040.JPG

Always thought the yanks were absolute fuck nuts for suing everyone for everything. Not this time, as if they win that surely will confirm things (such as CFC and the boys club were linked) that will stick the boot in over here.

58 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47220979

Imagine the uproar if Dembele went for buttons. 

So runnning at a loss without selling players despite Europa League football, their figures will drop for 2nd half of season aswell 30m loss for the season without selling Dembele 

Those figures don't add up.

£18m profit on sale of players plus £6m trading profit gives you £24m profit but they declare £15m net profit.

Trading profit should include all income and expenditure including wages so where is the missing £9m. Can't be corporation tax as the figure was not quoted as after tax profit plus corporation tax is only around 20% so would amount to around £5m.

Also means without Dembele transfer money they lose £3m.

Archived