* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

If they do get back in none of the sides they can face will beat them. He will give the cunt money to spend and they'll progress comfortably. This is a fucking shambles. Hope to fuck this is only a boot in the balls as they'd genuinely left the boy out thinking that was his ban up. If they qualify again that's 3 home sell outs 20 million quid and us scraping like fuck to get a 4million quid lifeline. We would be as close to being their rivals as queens park where to us.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mate text me there and reminded me when we played for the drum a boy who played against us (well came on with 10 to go) was registered at another team. It went upto a disciplinary and our league body awarded us the tie but as we lost 3-0 and were pumped our representative told the league to leave them in the competition and instead they got a 75 quid fine.

Maybe the tarriers being the flag bearers for sporting integrity will knock it back.

Although by the records article they're back in :(

What a fucking riddy :lol:

If this was Gers ,you know what would happen .You ,me the average bear would be embarressed after a 6-1 thrashing that we were trying to get in the back door again .Sadly the average dim don't think like us .The cunts are that used to cheating and getting things there own way ,they will be having an orgasim over this

Sky sports take on it :

"Celtic could be handed a Champions League reprieve after UEFA announced they are to hold an investigation into the eligibility of Legia Warsaw's Bartosz Bereszynski.

The Polish side wrapped up a one-sided Champions League qualifying round victory over Celtic on Wednesday, a 2-0 win at Murrayfield in Edinburgh earning them a 6-1 triumph on aggregate.

But Warsaw have confirmed that they have now been asked to supply information to European football’s governing body regarding defender Bereszynski, who came on as a sub with three minutes left.

A statement on Legia's official website read on Thursday: "The club announces that, in connection with the Celtic FC-Legia Warsaw match in the second leg of the third qualifying round of the Champions League, UEFA opened an investigation into the participation of Bartosz Bereszynski.

"The club is preparing the relevant information and explanations, which will be sent to UEFA today.

"The result of the investigation will be announced immediately after its completion."

Legia are through to the Champions League play-offs but could be thrown out of the competition if they are found guilty, with Celtic taking their place.

The investigation concerns Bereszynski’s sending-off for violent conduct against Apollon in the final match of Legia's Europa League campaign last season.

He missed both ties against St Patrick's in the second qualifying round and then sat out the first-leg against Celtic.

However, the investigation is apparently focussing on whether the player was registered in Legia's squad for the games against the Irish side in order to allow a three-match suspension to take effect.

Bereszynski only came on in the 86th minute of Legia's 2-0 win at Murrayfield when the game was well and truly over but the context and impact of his appearance might not have any influence on the outcome if rules were breached.

UEFA's disciplinary regulations decree that a match may be declared a forfeit if an ineligible player participates, "as long as the opposing team files a protest."

The team forfeiting the match is deemed to have lost 3-0 which would put Celtic through on the away goals rule."

If they do get back in they are going to be a laughing stock. The Poles probably deserve it for sheer stupidity - if of course it is found to be the case- but to get back in under these circumstances, well no thanks. Ok if it had been a tighter aggregate but 6 - 1 is an absolute doing. This is cringeworthy.

" as long as opposing team files a protest " ??? ...........................................

Is it me or does all this information seem to have come to hand rather quickly from Uefa

Tell you .They have their corrupt pawns everywhere these utter scum bags

Has any other side in the history of the tournament been handed a back door in TWICE? fucking shambles and more than a bit fishy.

Funny you should say that was talking to one of my m8s last night about that very point, is corruption involved here, as in someone telling Berg aye he can play?? when in fact he may not have been??

Funny you should say that was talking to one of my m8s last night about that very point, is corruption involved here, as in someone telling Berg aye he can play?? when in fact he may not have been??

:lol:

WHy would the poles chuck a possible 15 million windfall just to please the bheasts?

This conspiracy shite is cringe.

WHy would the poles chuck a possible 15 million windfall just to please the bheasts?

This conspiracy shite is cringe.

I know, it's a ridiculously stupid mistake by Warsaw and that's that, the taigs really are just that jammy it seems.

Lets be honest is there anyone in here that doesnt think its not possible??? I am not saying they did but known the mob in the east and the corruption involved I would say anything is possible.

I pray to fuck no one phones the phone ins saying this stuff because it's a complete red neck.

The Poles fucked up, no one to blame but themselves.

Archived