* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

You get the sack and you have failed to do what you were supposed to do.

mourinho could manage any the big clubs in England wouldn’t surprise me at all if he’s back at Chelsea when they sack the current boss.

I take your point on my original point because it is correct but Mourinho is not Rodgers or Moyes or Hodgson or Sarri. He's definetely the exception to the rule and there was a reason why.

His whole career pointed to more success than not. 6 bad months at Chelsea and a season with no trophies at Real Madrid wasn't going to turn Man Utd away  especially when he won the title two seasons before. Would you deem that a failure if you were on Man Utd's board?

Personally I can't see him getting a top 6 job in England again. I think Chelsea and he burnt their bridges when he got sacked. The only one I could perhaps see is Arsenal and it would be very slim. Mind you football is fucked up!

11 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I take your point on my original point because it is correct but Mourinho is not Rodgers or Moyes or Hodgson or Sarri. He's definetely the exception to the rule and there was a reason why.

His whole career pointed to more success than not. 6 bad months at Chelsea and a season with no trophies at Real Madrid wasn't going to turn Man Utd away  especially when he won the title two seasons before. Would you deem that a failure if you were on Man Utd's board?

Personally I can't see him getting a top 6 job in England again. I think Chelsea and he burnt their bridges when he got sacked. The only one I could perhaps see is Arsenal and it would be very slim. Mind you football is fucked up!

I’m not even that arsed tbf mate 🤣

as long as he doesn’t end up at their midden

Archived