* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing I heard on the radio this morning was Rod Steward calling in the Jim White show and saying he was going to chuck himself off the balcony and that's when I knew something n was afoot :mutley:.

I don't know if it's true that before appointing a general Napoleon used to ask if he was lucky and it seems that Gerrard was born under a lucky star although of course he still has to make the most of the good fortune but of course this is very encouraging :pipe:

John Hartson last week in the Scotsman: “If he wins ten in a row, he could walk on water – and I think Brendan would quite like to walk on water.  I don’t go along with the idea Brendan will leave celtic in the summer. He’s living the dream and it's not about money for him...'

Agree John, not about money. About bottle.

Monday afternoon-

0_JS162993245.thumb.jpg.001336a9b500ed143ef321525ccf33da.jpg

Brendan- "I'm delighted to be celtic manager and I'm going nowhere, I'm here for ten in a row"

Monday night-

Brendans agent on the phone- Hi Brendan, Leicester City want you to be their new manager, are you interested?...

Brendan- "I'm on my way!!"

1919679207_easygif1551190105563.gif.24bfc1d4d9f5921f6c97c6d8a8a62ba4.gif

Tuesday afternoon-

skysports-leicester-brendan-rodgers_4590346.thumb.jpg.3d1de47fe24a332af93dfdf2f7e7189c.jpg

Brendan- "I'm delighted to be the manager of Leicester City football club, and can't wait to get started"

28 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

John Hartson last week in the Scotsman: “If he wins ten in a row, he could walk on water – and I think Brendan would quite like to walk on water.  I don’t go along with the idea Brendan will leave celtic in the summer. He’s living the dream and it's not about money for him...'

Agree John, not about money. About bottle.

At least Hartson was right about something - Brenda won't be leaving his beloved club in the summer.

39 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone believe that Brenda will boost the scums bank account in the summer, paying loads of cash for a couple of their players ?

I believe this also .one at least .

But as usual this boost to the bank will end up as bonus for lieswell and co and won't be seen on the park .

Maybe cover a couple of loan fees 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing that they didn’t see this coming.

Even we knew once he got an actual offer from down South he’d be off, no the fabricated pish linking him to Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea 

I think a lot of them reckoned he was off in the summer - spitting the dummy about their shite transfer policy. But leaving now is just perfect timing for a collapse in their form - no wonder they're greetin.

41 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Anyone believe that Brenda will boost the scums bank account in the summer, paying loads of cash for a couple of their players ?

I would ‘t be surprised if he came in for Morelos.

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing that they didn’t see this coming.

Even we knew once he got an actual offer from down South he’d be off, no the fabricated pish linking him to Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea

No brainer for him. Southampton looked unsafe, Arsenal etc too big to come calling, Leicester mid table and a safe pad to relaunch his EPL career.

Archived