* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

19 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’m not sure how you can say that. 

Hasn't won the most trophies. Has had 3 or 4x the resource of nearest rival anyone else. Failed to qualify for the CL and has one of the filths worst ever European records. 

Granted won 7/7 trophies. But 6/7 haven’t even been a competition. 

Your last paragraph explains how I can say that.

Do we count the glory years while the beggars were funded from the biscuit tin?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really need a replacement in for tomorrow and not Kennedy as he will play Brendas gameplan and team as does not have the knowledge or experience to do his own thing. Bit like what happened with Ally after Walter. Played Walters systems and tactics and did well until injuries and trying out his own ideas started to bite.

If the scum get in TLB, Clark etc they will try to put their stamp on the team, change tactics or players which could seriously (hopefully) backfire.

Teirney's going nowhere with his fucked hip, no chance any of them believe that.

I was working with a beggar earlier on who brought the subject up and "Lenny" returning being better for them, as if to annoy me, and how little money he was on before. I returned serve by saying that maybe something to do with the rumours I heard their board will be trying to cut costs....he asked what? I said the American civil court case? He claimed to not have a clue, so I informed him about beasting happening there and Yank lawyers wanting compo and the subject changed to work rapid.

19 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Really need a replacement in for tomorrow and not Kennedy as he will play Brendas gameplan and team as does not have the knowledge or experience to do his own thing. Bit like what happened with Ally after Walter. Played Walters systems and tactics and did well until injuries and trying out his own ideas started to bite.

If the scum get in TLB, Clark etc they will try to put their stamp on the team, change tactics or players which could seriously (hopefully) backfire.

I doubt and manager with any ability or sense would try and change a sides tactics or the personnel for a game on the day they are appointed. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Just home from work.  Anything interesting happened today?  :whistle:

It's been a quiet one for the Mighty and The Famous. But plenty of hilarity for us to enjoy and deafening gnashing of teeth and howls of disgust from the unwashed hordes in the East.

But you knew this doll..:pipe:

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

It's been a quiet one for the Mighty and The Famous. But plenty of hilarity for us to enjoy and deafening gnashing of teeth and howls of disgust from the unwashed hordes in the East.

But you knew this doll..:pipe:

I knew.  So did big jock.

This made me laugh from the evening tims comments

Johnnie Aye4 hrs ago

Looks like Lenny is the man (at least in the short term). 

He was pictured posing with his brand new suits at Forbes Talioring in the Toon in the last hour.

John Mcdowall38 mins ago 

Maybe he has a court appearance

Archived