* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

As I said in my previous post.... NO CHANCE. We'll need to agree to disagree on this one DBBTB.

Well you are in denial then. The only way Gerrard would reject any Premier League job to stay with us would be if he felt he couldn’t manage against Liverpool.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendan looked haunted after last weeks match v a mediocre Valencia side who had rested a number of players.

He knows he has taken Them as far as he can. The purse strings will never be slackened.

I heard the Tims at my work talking about a £15mn 6 month profit just after the above defeat and thought to myself I would be feckin furious at that.

Rodgers knows he would never be given money to be a force in Europe.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think lennon was told to this was happening so engineered his exit from hibs 

Given the mysterious ‘he didn’t resign and he wasn’t fired’ statement there was definitely  something amiss with his departure. He appears to have a very different coaching/ man mgt style to Rogers, albeit he done well with Hibs for a period, I wonder how the current East end team members will take to his apparent more aggressive style? Hopefully he will upset the dressing room and start dropping points...

Archived