* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Brendan looked haunted after last weeks match v a mediocre Valencia side who had rested a number of players.

He knows he has taken Them as far as he can. The purse strings will never be slackened.

I heard the Tims at my work talking about a £15mn 6 month profit just after the above defeat and thought to myself I would be feckin furious at that.

Rodgers knows he would never be given money to be a force in Europe.

this is just another example of their propaganda coming back to bite them on the arse .

we have pyoor hunners in the bank .well run club blah blah blah .

The taigs and to an extent their managers expect more investment to take them to The next level .heard a few comments .let's get 2 or 3 big signings .in reality it's a whole new team of signings to take them to that level .so from picking up a few loans and the odd at a few million earning 20 odd thousand a week .they need to be spending 10 to 15m a player on 60 odd grand a week .

that's never going to happen playing in a country that earns relatively very low money in TV and with a board set up to make money for lieswell and fritzel 

16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If TLB acts the same way as he did with his old scum team he will loss the dressing room  Edouard and the rest of them wont put up with his screaming and antics

Imagine weah going back to his da and telling him about this mental ginger guy spitting all over the place 😂

Archived