* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Its Keevins insistence Leicester is a stepping stone to a bigger club. I assume he means a top 6 EPL club, well Hugh I think he used celtic as a stepping stone to get back to the EPL and you know that fine well!

At least at Leicester Rodgers won't be in Europe getting pumped ! 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After this epic meltdown we are seeing today, how fucking funny would it be if he turns Leicester down? 🤣

Edit: never mind. Confirmed on sky he has agreed to run with his tail between his legs, shitting himself at the Stevie G express.

FFS...now thet want to talk about themselves and integrity.
Get over it ya cunts.
We told you he would jump ship at the first offer.
The real story is brenda the creepy boaby sooker was off before the shit hits the fan before the points deduction in the case of the cover up of nearly 150 kids being abused.
The cunts are disgusted about Brenda.
IMO there are worse that happened at your club to be disgusted about.
BUT HEY!!!!….this might be your chance to walk away and look yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.
Hang your heads in shame ya cretins. 

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

FFS...now thet want to talk about themselves and integrity.
Get over it ya cunts.
We told you he would jump ship at the first offer.
The real story is brenda the creepy boaby sooker was off before the shit hits the fan before the points deduction in the case of the cover up of nearly 150 kids being abused.
The cunts are disgusted about Brenda.
IMO there are worse that happened at your club to be disgusted about.
BUT HEY!!!!….this might be your chance to walk away and look yourself in the mirror tomorrow morning.
Hang your heads in shame ya cretins. 

I'm sure wee Lenny will re-instill some integrity over at theatre of screams 😂😂

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Now I can laugh 🤣 absolutely nae consideration from him, he's just up and left. Fuck them and their history, their 10IAR, their treble treble and whatever else they claim they have going for them.

I have loved reading tweets all day about the "but he said he was here for 10IAR" 😂😂😂😂 Aye, but he has realised the board are giving him Disco Lights rather than world beaters.

Just now, JM1872 said:

Now I can laugh 🤣 absolutely nae consideration from him, he's just up and left. Fuck them and their history, their 10IAR, their treble treble and whatever else they claim they have going for them.

I have loved reading tweets all day about the "but he said he was here for 10IAR" 😂😂😂😂 Aye, but he has realised the board are giving him Disco Lights rather than world beaters.

It's not copying the video in my post but he's made a wee video where he looks like he's been held hostage and reading a ransom note!

21 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Tweet at Lennon throwing chairs at Weah has me in bits 😂

Players like Edoard, Weah and Nitcham don't exactly strike me as Lennon players - hopefully a few of them take a strop at Lennon's apparent style between now and the end of the season. Unfortunately I think him being around means Griffiths is a cert to magically recover and make a comeback

Given that Brenda's spent two and a half years hyping up many of their players, how many (if any) does he realistically try to bring with him? Boyata's a maybe as his contract's up if he does genuinely believe in the guy as he claims (never seen the ability there myself), although that will piss celtic fans off more since it was him that was supposed to have turned down mega money for him just in the summer.

Archived