* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I've hardly got any work done all day cause of twitter and this thread :lol:

Just wait for Lennon's first loss, hopefully tomorrow or at the very least pumped out the cup.ย 

ย 

Did Lennon not lose his 1st game last time around?ย 

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Some dropped points quickly and this is game on. Lennon is a mug who destroys dressing rooms.ย 

He dropped points all over a dogshit league after we wen't down. The league is much stronger now overall.

Also, his tactics are awful - I didn't know one tim who rated him as their manager first time around.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

They are absolutely fucking mental if they're thinking about throwing that unstable lunatic into a game at Tynecastle without even having a training session

Imagine the meltdown if a pound coin stoats off his head/jacket.

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Can't believe they appointed Lennon as an interim manager, a guy who left them as he wasn't backed with transfer funds. He won't be there next year. The players won't play for him as it won't matter.ย 

Likely the cheapest option, plus one that was always going to help get their fans back onside to deflect from things like board funding.

Guaranteed they churn out some 'thunder' quotes when he's paraded.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Absolutely delighted that he's broke their hearts.ย 

Hopefully we can do it now too.ย 

I didn't think 55 could be sweeter, but if we did it after he fucked off and Lennon bottled it. :crywank:ย 

Judging by the tunes I can hear from my neighbour through the wall they are upset. That true colours song followed by stand by me. God only knows what's going to follow! I've half a mind to put some tunes on too, just thinking of some apt ones to put on :lol: Please don't go by Kws springs to mind :lol:

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Judging by the tunes I can hear from my neighbour through the wall they are upset. That true colours song followed by stand by me. God only knows what's going to follow! I've half a mind to put some tunes on too, just thinking of some apt ones to put on :lol: Please don't go by Kws springs to mind :lol:

Hero? Maybe.... "I hate you so much right now"? :pipe:ย 

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Elton John & Kiki Dee, Don't go breaking my heart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Archived