* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

I know he left on bad terms but what happened with them 2 again?

He kept posting in riddles shit like the below. I guess the jist was brenda promised him his big move then went back on his word and he only got his move to Lyon after forcing it through. Now brenda has again been shown up for not being a man of his word.

D0WuevoXQAAqzHS.jpg

5 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Judging by the tunes I can hear from my neighbour through the wall they are upset. That true colours song followed by stand by me. God only knows what's going to follow! I've half a mind to put some tunes on too, just thinking of some apt ones to put on :lol: Please don't go by Kws springs to mind :lol:

Just get the fucking bigotry on

8 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Judging by the tunes I can hear from my neighbour through the wall they are upset. That true colours song followed by stand by me. God only knows what's going to follow! I've half a mind to put some tunes on too, just thinking of some apt ones to put on :lol: Please don't go by Kws springs to mind :lol:

King Billy through the wall would be a starter.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Yes. 🙂 

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?"

It works..

No chance, im way too much of a music snob!

18 minutes ago, james_85 said:

Can't believe they appointed Lennon as an interim manager, a guy who left them as he wasn't backed with transfer funds. He won't be there next year. The players won't play for him as it won't matter. 

Let's be honest, it was either going to be Lennon, John Kennedy or Alan Stubbs. Lennon was the best of terrible options. Pretty obvious Steve Clarke will take over in the summer. 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Let's be honest, it was either going to be Lennon, John Kennedy or Alan Stubbs. Lennon was the best of terrible options. Pretty obvious Steve Clarke will take over in the summer. 

If they really wanted Clarke, why not just get him now? I doubt it would cost that much to get him out of Kilmarnock and it would give him a huge opportunity to get a title or 2 under his belt. 

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Hope it is Clarke. We are already under his skin. 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Yes. 🙂 

"Would you dance if I asked you to dance?
Would you run and never look back?
Would you cry if you saw me crying?
Would you save my soul tonight?"

It works..

Decided on teenage fanclub new song everything is falling apart :lol:

6 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Hope it is.Clarke he will buckle quickly under the pressure furfuxsake he was nearly greetin at his after match interview because he got pumped and called a bad name hahahahaha.

41 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

So in the current climate and talk about sectarianism in scottish football, and how it should be eradicated from the game, they decide to rehire the most vile bigot of a manager they could?

That's the crazy world of Scottish football for you!

Bring it on!

I have been thinking that ever since it was said that they were taking him back earlier today, it is incredible and it will not be long until he is the vic-tim again, you can be sure of that. Lennon = :wanker:

Archived