* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

If they really wanted Clarke, why not just get him now? I doubt it would cost that much to get him out of Kilmarnock and it would give him a huge opportunity to get a title or 2 under his belt. 

Because they can't come out and moan about Leicester and play the vicTIM card if they just go ahead and do it themselves. It's all about PR with those cunts. 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have been thinking that ever since it was said that they were taking him back earlier today, it is incredible and it will not be long until he is the vic-tim again, you can be sure of that. Lennon = :wanker:

Tynecastle tomorrow, so it's the ideal time for him to start as he means to go on. Big bad hearts singing songs at him.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Tynecastle tomorrow, so it's the ideal time for him to start as he means to go on. Big bad hearts singing songs at him.

Hearts fans chanting and the wrong length of grass. :pipe:

I would be delighted with even a draw tomorrow night, that would certainly put a bit of doubt in their minds 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Hearts fans chanting and the wrong length of grass. :pipe:

I would be delighted with even a draw tomorrow night, that would certainly put a bit of doubt in their minds 

They are one of the few teams who can raise their game to beat them. That would be fantastic. The wheels are due to fall off at some point. Can't imagine tlb being a success.

7 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They are one of the few teams who can raise their game to beat them. That would be fantastic. The wheels are due to fall off at some point. Can't imagine tlb being a success.

It will be interesting to see if Hearts can do us a favour. The 8 points lead is the big problem, but we will see how it goes. 

19 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I can see dropped points from them tomorrow. Move within 5 points and it will ramp up pressure quickly. 

Archived