* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

If TLB acts the same way as he did with his old scum team he will loss the dressing room  Edouard and the rest of them wont put up with his screaming and antics

Think you're bang on here -certainly hope so. I get the feeling there's a couple of snowflake types in that squad who won't react too well to the new manager.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dembelle taking the moral high ground now after throwing the toys out the pram when he was refused his move and they cunts are blowing him off apologising to him😂😂😂😂😂

Do they cunts ever learn. 

Couldn't make this shit up and I'm fuckin loving every minute of it.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

OMG I've been behaving like one of them today. I've not once looked at any Rangers news and all day I've been in this thread reading all their news!! Scary!

I was just thinking the same mate, need to get off the internet 

Can't help but love the fact they are in meltdown.   Not only have they lost their Dear Leader but they have replaced him with a guy who got sacked by bottom 6 Hibernian for fighting with his own players.  Whatever happens happens but this is up there with one of the funnier moments.

Sensible head on now and looking at their position on the park... they have a MASSIVE rebuilding job to do in the summer.  Will they attract guys like Benkovic and Burke in the summer with Lennon throwing punches about for not doing what he wants? no chance.

Will their board back him in the transfer market? hopefully... because Lennon has proven to be worse with more money.

EL cash for us this season could be the difference next season and I hope we capitalise on this.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

OMG I've been behaving like one of them today. I've not once looked at any Rangers news and all day I've been in this thread reading all their news!! Scary!

I think you have to add 'my bad' along with that Jinty, but we will let you off this time since it has been an enjoyable day for us all. :thumbsup: 

Archived