* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bottom line is Legia fielded a ineligible player, makes no difference if they were 10-0 up and the sub was on for 10 seconds. Would personally be embarrassed if we progressed in this manner.

Legia shouldn't have fielded an illegible player, pure and simple. A bit shite but that's the rules.

Some will be embarrassed by it but if it happened to us then I doubt we'd be complaining much.

Exactly.

Some will say they would be embaraased if it were us but are they honestly saying they wouldnt be gloating to get it round the tims if the shoe was on the other foot?

The more we say we are gutted and raging about this the more it will please the bheasts.

Fuck them

Can't believe this 6 (six) 1(one down with 2 minutes to go and a mistake that had no effect on the game this is fucking stinking to high heaven, especially when the we were cheated out of the European Cup

Marseille went on to win the final 1-0, beating a brilliant AC Milan side in Munich, becoming the first French team to lift a European trophy in the process. Soon after the victory, however, it emerged that the club and their president Bernard Tapie had fixed a French league match involving Marseille six days before the final, allowing them to focus on the Milan game without fear of over-exerting themselves.

The French side were subsequently stripped of their league crown, relegated to the second tier of French football and banned from the following year's Champions League, as well as the World Club Cup match in Tokyo (Milan took their place, losing to Sao Paolo). But they were not stripped of their Champions League win, despite suspicion being cast on the legitimacy of their European exploits, too.

The bottom line is Legia fielded a illegible player, makes no difference if they were 10-0 up and the sub was on for 10 seconds. Would personally be embarrassed if we progressed in this manner.

The game is bent and being run by papes.

Our problem is that we always sit back and do nothing, while the darkside have placed their men in all the top positions. We are to busy fighting with our own club, while they keep raking in all the money.

problem is we have too many enemies within who are more interested in fighting our own club than fighting the bheasts who are getting into power all over our game.

Exactly.

Some will say they would be embaraased if it were us but are they honestly saying they wouldnt be gloating to get it round the tims if the shoe was on the other foot?

The more we say we are gutted and raging about this the more it will please the bheasts.

Fuck them

ffs GF .Why lie about it .We are gutted and so are you .The beggars cum in their pants but be real about it .Some of the beggar apologists are the ones I can't get my head round

The bottom line is Legia fielded a ineligible player, makes no difference if they were 10-0 up and the sub was on for 10 seconds. Would personally be embarrassed if we progressed in this manner.

However, in 2010, Uefa fined Debrecen £15,000 but rejected a protest from opponents Litex Lovech, who wanted the Hungarian side kicked out of the tournament for fielding an ineligible player.

Debrecen argued that they fielded Peter Mate in good faith as a substitute in Bulgaria when they were leading 4-1 on aggregate.

Uefa ruled that Debrecen had "no interest in fielding this player for the three last minutes of additional time, when the score was so clearly in its favour".

Obviously not the bottom line when it suits UEFA. Less of a lead, more time for the banned player but only a fine.

Legia shouldn't have fielded an illegible player, pure and simple. A bit shite but that's the rules.

Some will be embarrassed by it but if it happened to us then I doubt we'd be complaining much.

It was a technicality though. They should quickly appeal. The player was suspended for 3 games and has missed 3 games. He is listed on the UEFA web site as being in the Legia squad.

Can someone explain to me the difference between Debrecen (sp?) in 2010 and Legia in 2014?

I don't give a fuck, something stinks here. See if I was the team eliminated by Debrecen (sp?) in 2010, I'd be on the phone to my lawyers right now about loss of revenue.

The scum have no shame in order for uefa to kick out legia they had to receive a complaint first.

These cunts were horsed and a guy playing 3 mins out of 180 mins made no difference to the score line

But it's the Smellic way, when things go against them they complain.

Some we rat would be on the case straight away, trying to find something to complain about, they don't care about sportsmanship.

Exactly.

Fuck them

If this was us there is no way on Earth I would go and watch it.

For fuck sake they got absolutely nailed by Legia fare, and square on the field of Play. And the guy had no influence whatsoever on the Game.

If it was us I wouldn't even watch it on tv.

Its so embarrassing, and quite pathetic to eject a Team for such a silly simple admin error.

These decisions are quite literally tearing the game apart.

As if the CL is not a farce as it is without all this bullshit.

I hope it turns people right off it.

The CL is a farce.

Archived