* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Exactly.

Some will say they would be embaraased if it were us but are they honestly saying they wouldnt be gloating to get it round the tims if the shoe was on the other foot?

The more we say we are gutted and raging about this the more it will please the bheasts.

Fuck them

Tims will be looking in here having a chuckle at how bad some of our fans are taking this.

Suck it up and move on. No one to blame but Legia.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic really are a joke only team that could get hammered outplayed embarrased over

a two game football match worth millions of pounds - then a couple of days after

announced as the winners !

The clowns at Legia Warsaw should do a fit and proper clear out

of the officials at their club after an investigation

Why we put a fullback on with three miniutes to go 6-1 up

who was under suspension - but was risked never mind - just put him on.

Legia should put a protest in saying we were disadvantaged playing at a rugby ground

knowing uefa they might have a case thats how f**** barmy this game has become.

They have already been chucked out mate, and with the draw being made and the seedings totally different theres no way UEFA will go back on this tbh.

I would guarantee that slanty eyed Pedro will ensure that UEFA won't go back on it.

Warsaw is not a happy place at the moment.

Aya it's a sickener that for 3 minutes of nothing that this can happen..be different if he had an impact on the result but a 87th minute sub?

:lol:

The rules are the rules but surely to fuck they need to be ammended as this is a bit pish.

Agreed UEFA have done what they can to make the issue black and white but some common sense should prevail. But rules are rules and I don't expect common sense from UEFA any time soon.

Aya it's a sickener that for 3 minutes of nothing that this can happen..be different if he had an impact on the result but a 87th minute sub?

:lol:

The rules are the rules but surely to fuck they need to be ammended as this is a bit pish.

The anger their fans must be feeling atm must be unreal

Its a fucking disgrace but the problem lies with the rules. Just look at this case, some cunt comes on for 3 minutes and has absolutely no influence on the game while his team win 6-1 on aggregate. That should be a fine for the club and a ban for the player not an immediate forfeit ffs I actually cannot get my head round it

I wouldn't blame people for sniffing out a conspiracy because this fucking stinks

Would be karma at its finest if it was Maribor of all teams to send them out for good. If they sell Lurch and Van Dijk there is still some chance. May be wrong but didn't Maribor put up a decent fight against Spurs or someone last year ?

The Debrecen example is a different situation though.

Look at how Uefa dealt with Macca Haifa :-

Liverpool look set to face FC Haka in the Champions League after UEFA confirmed they had expelled Maccabi Haifa for fielding an ineligible player.

The news come after a UEFA probe when it emerged that Walid Badir, who played for 70 minutes of the 4-0 win over Finnish side Haka on Wednesday, should have been serving the third game of a three-match ban following his dismissal against Vitesse Arnhem in last season's UEFA Cup.

According to UEFA's official website: "The club displayed culpable negligence by not clarifying the suspension with UEFA."

The punishment means that Haka were awarded a 3-0 default win, and they go through to face The Reds with a 3-1 aggregate scoreline.

Earlier, Haifa president Yaacoo Shahar had insisted his side had done nothing wrong.

"We have a letter from the Israeli FA after the Vitesse match which said we could not play him for two games," he told the official Liverpool website.

"We left him out of the second leg against Vitesse and also the first leg against Haka, so we don't see what we have done wrong.

"I don't know what the big fuss is about. If there is any blame, it is to the Israeli FA - not us, because we now have a letter from UEFA saying he has not completed his suspension."

Haka have vowed to appeal the decision and they have three days in which to do so.

by TaboolaSponsored ContentFrom Around the Web

"Rules are rules" are well documented at UEFA when it suits them, but unfortunately common sense is sadly lacking.

They are 6-1 up with 3 minutes left to play and they get fucked over because of an administrative error.

It's good to see that Liewwels sporting integrity is at the forefront of UEFA.

Some people are saying that if it was their club they would want re-instated as well.

Well, I hope if it was Rangers, we would at least issue a statement along the lines of "We reluctantly accept that rules are rules but, in all honesty, it had no influence on the result as we were soundly beaten. As it was an administrative error a fine would suffice".

I know there's potentially a lot of money at stake but I genuinely hope that our club would show some true Rangers Class by, at least, reluctantly accepting the decision.

That lot, however are completely different.

Rules are Rules will be what they cling onto to justify this.

The bottom line is they were pumped and the introduction of a sub with about 2 min to play made absolutely no difference to the final result.

That lot have NO class, NO dignity, NO shame. It's the septic way!

Always cheated, never defeated. It's the septic way!

Remind me please, how many current and ex scum board members have a connection to UEFA?

Can someone explain this? Ive seen theyve been awarded 3-0 in a game, but wouldnt that make the score 4-6?

The score in the last game is wiped and it goes 3-0 Celtic. So along with the 4-1 in the first leg it makes it 4-4 and Celtic go through on away goals

How the fuck can you forget the player has a ban for that game some cunt should get hung out to dry.

Because they thought he had served a game playing against St Pats but he wasn't registered in the squad so that game didn't count towards his ban

Rules are rules, but UEFA are the type of organisation that will bend the rules when they want. I think the point that the same would not have happened to Barca or Man United or Real Madrid has some merit. This really makes a mockery of fairness. Each situation should be taken on it's merits. In this case, it's clear no difference was made to the result and there was no chance it would ever have made a difference with the score being 6 - 1.

Archived