* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Nonsense. As our only rivals, their success and any financial boost they get has a direct affect on us. It's illogical to suggest otherwise.

Of course it does on paper, but i'm just saying our mentality's as fans of Rangers should be to focus primarily on ourselves, although that may dent us in a way, what WE do will overcome.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. In this instance UEFA are following their rules but had it been Barca I'm sure they would have applied common sense. But it should be noted that in that case it's Barca who UEFA are bending the rules for, not Celtic.

Rules should be bendable. An absolute rule is destined to be unfair at some point.

Of course it does on paper, but i'm just saying our mentality's as fans of Rangers should be to focus primarily on ourselves, although that may dent us in a way, what WE do will overcome.

Sure, I'll come round to that eventually. For today though, I'm spitting tacks.

I feel rotten for Legia and Berg as they seemed like a very good side. celtc are a farce, squeezing in through the back door again, I don't care about how much money it gives them if they qualify for the group stages as that nobody in charge won't know what to do with it, I do however care that if they end up in a group with Real Madrid/Bayern then they will get absolutely annihilated, like Legia done to them.

it's time for UEFA to do something about this. team sheets should be handed to a UEFA delegate before a game he checks it against any suspended/ineligible players list if there is a player on that list then the punishment for the club should be they cannot replace him in the team meaning they could only have 6 players on the bench instead of 7.

Legia fans are now severely out of pocket for a meaningless game and all this could have been avoided if UEFA had above in place

Legia need their heads examined. Sure it is ridiculous that this shower get through yet again, after Sion, but rules were in place long before this game. What i would like to see is Legia getting their lawyers in place to appeal this using the precedent of the similar situation in other the game.

Archived