* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Whatever the rules state, UEFA have completely thrown all logic out the window with this decision. He was on for the last three minutes of the second leg when it was already 6-1. There was no malice, no advantage gained and like the Debrecen decision, no "interest" for Legia to play him. Complete mind fuck.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing ever surprises me with this mhob. Never defeated, always cheated should be their new club crest. And what happened to sporting integrity, kinda when right out the window. Still I suppose we can always console ourselves watching them get ripped a new one every time they play in the group stages, assuming they beat Maribor!

That's two teams in four years that have beaten them on the field off play only to be eliminated on technicalities, that must be some kind of club record me thinks. What chance Maribor getting done for playing in football boots, or having 11 men on the park, also Maribor better check their UEFA registration cause the selik will, and If that fails they could always intimidate the referees and force them in to strike action, that something that's never happened before, no wait!

Welcomed with open arms through out the world, your having a laugh!

That's because they've potentially got 10 million in their bank account, I'd love that as well.

All because a player who shouldn't have played got 2 minutes when it was just about all said and done, Legia are idiotic for that one but the way I see it is that almost all of their recent success/good fortune has been achieved through paperwork, technicalities and/or eliminating/weakening any real opposition through business strategy.

Rules are rules, Legia are fucking idiots.

Id be absolutely delighted if this happened to us, another shot at 15million, take that all day.

I can't agree with that, everyone associated with that mob should be fucking embarrassed

with what has happened, their is no reality left in football anymore, further proof that today's game

is played on bits of paper.

I can't agree with that, everyone associated with that mob should be fucking embarrassed

with what has happened, their is no reality left in football anymore, further proof that today's game

is played on bits of paper.

We'd take it all day long, you don't have to be delighted about it but the potential of CL football and £15 million you'd be a dick not to take it.

We'd take it all day long, you don't have to be delighted about it but the potential of CL football and £15 million you'd be a dick not to take it.

Back door entry is for the dhims an not for me, I have morals, the punishment does

not fit the crime imho.

:lol:

Fuck sake some of you live on the moon

what's your problem?

You almost sound happy for them?

I can't wait for the day Rangers are playing champions league football, but I hope I see

it on merit, if that makes me on the moon then so be it.

Surely there isn't people on here saying they wouldn't take a bye into the next round if this happened to us? :lol::lol:

Legia are fucking idiots, they should be banned from Europe for ten years for being so thick, nothing to do with UEFA.

You really have to hand it to the tims when it comes to winning championships with no credible opposition and progressing in europe after getting gubbed 6-1 they are peerless :7325:

Archived