* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Barcelona did it do you think they would have been thrown out of Europe?

No reason to assume not with this particular case. It's their own fault and that's that, no point dealing in hypotheticals.

I can't agree with that, everyone associated with that mob should be fucking embarrassed

with what has happened, their is no reality left in football anymore, further proof that today's game

is played on bits of paper.

Can't agree. If we had the chance at getting 15million id be disgusted if we did anything else than everything we could to get it.

I guess the guy that gives the team sheets to the officials might be in for a bit of a bollocking for this :lol:

That's all they done wrong too, it's a shame. the player sat out his 3 matches, and some fool forgot to put his name on the official teamsheet.

No reason to assume not with this particular case. It's their own fault and that's that, no point dealing in hypotheticals.

Can't agree. If we had the chance at getting 15million id be disgusted if we did anything else than everything we could to get it.

Fair enough, everyone has their opinion mines differing from yours. (tu)

Surely there isn't people on here saying they wouldn't take a bye into the next round if this happened to us? :lol::lol:

Legia are fucking idiots, they should be banned from Europe for ten years for being so thick, nothing to do with UEFA.

There is aye.

Apparently they wouldn't even watch us on telly if it happened to us and we accepted it...

what's your problem?

You almost sound happy for them?

I can't wait for the day Rangers are playing champions league football, but I hope I see

it on merit, if that makes me on the moon then so be it.

Aye...I'm happy for them :lol:

My problem is Rangers fans making cunts of themselves slevering about conspiracys and UEFA doing all they can to keep the tims in.

The fucking Poles broke the rules, it's there in black and white so therefore they were handed a 3-0 defeat.

No amount of greetin or wild accusations about UEFA are going to change that.

Far far bigger than Legia, They are certainly one of the biggest clubs in Europe. Top 32 easy.

Not a chance,they aren't a big draw anymore Scottish football is on it's arse and the standard of player has dropped dramatically,hardly think they'll be a clamour to see superstars such as Charlie Mulgrew or Dick Van Dyke in the champions league

Not a chance,they aren't a big draw anymore Scottish football is on it's arse and the standard of player has dropped dramatically,hardly think they'll be a clamour to see superstars such as Charlie Mulgrew or Dick Van Dyke in the champions league

I certainly think they have a bigger chance of getting 60k a game in the champions league compared to a small Legia Warsaw club. I hate them as much as i support The Rangers but im not blinded to see they are not some wee run down diddy team.

Aye...I'm happy for them :lol:

My problem is Rangers fans making cunts of themselves slevering about conspiracys and UEFA doing all they can to keep the tims in.

The fucking Poles broke the rules, it's there in black and white so therefore they were handed a 3-0 defeat.

No amount of greetin or wild accusations about UEFA are going to change that.

I'm not saying anything about conspiracies or agendas nor am I not denying

that legia broke the rules.

My point is merely that the rule broken was a clerical error, if the said player scored

a winning goal then euefa have a problem but to kick a team out for a 4min cameo

when the tie is 6-1 is totally absurd.

I'm understanding what happened now

Player 1 was suspended for 3 games in Europe for Legia

He wasn't played in game 1, game 2, and Celtic game 1

But what's happened is, Legia didn't register him in squad for game 1 and game 2 so it meant his suspension didn't start until Celtic game 1 therefore he was banned for Celtic game 2 still

Heavy punishment for squad registration error when you consider PSG, Barcelona, Man City have broken finical fair play rules and only been fined or squads trimmed for CL

My point is merely that the rule broken was a clerical error, if the said player scored

a winning goal then euefa have a problem but to kick a team out for a 4min cameo

It is absurd but the rules themselves need to be changed to allow some leeway for context

The rule is daft considering he only played 3 minutes when the game was done and dusted but until someone ammends the rules theres nothing that can be done.

Even if they do ammend it the damage is done now.

It's a sickner because this is the second time it's gone in their favour but the Poles are the real dicks in all of this.

Surely there isn't people on here saying they wouldn't take a bye into the next round if this happened to us? :lol::lol:

Legia are fucking idiots, they should be banned from Europe for ten years for being so thick, nothing to do with UEFA.

Might be an embarrassing way to go through but no club including ours is going to turn down the chance nor should they.

It is absurd but the rules themselves need to be changed to allow some leeway for context

I think that is half the problem, their should be a grading to the severity of the broken rule, it seems

that a 3-0 reversal is the standard punishment, no way should that broken rule end up being a 5 goal swing.

Archived