* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

no but the rules state that the investigation is commenced if only the opposing team files a complaint, no one else, so if you won 5-0 to turn over a 4-0 first leg score, you arent exactly going to complain about it are you

and a 3-0 scoreline has been issued in the past, so if the tarriers lost by more than 3 goals in the first leg then even a complaint from them would only have resulted in a 3-0 forfeit still and they'd still have went out

they just got fucking lucky big time, but it wont last

Ah didn't know about the first part

• Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes:

"The consequences of a match being declared forfeit are as follows:

a) the team forfeiting the match is deemed to have lost 3-0 (5-0 in futsal

competitions), unless the actual result is less favourable to the member

association or club at fault, in which case that result stands; "

(tu)

What is the name of the cunt working at eufa that worked for the bheasts and what is his position? Any ideas?

Are you maybe thinking of Eric Riley? He's their finance director and is on the finance committee of the ECA but don't think he is anything to do with UEFA

They are going for a record, the first team to get pumped out of Europe 3 times in a season! Bring it on :7325: :7325: :7325:

Think you could knock the scum out 10 times and their attitude wouldn't change .That's why we know them as the beggars .No shame and would do anything to get what they want .

What is the name of the cunt working at eufa that worked for the bheasts and what is his position? Any ideas?

Brian Quinn works for uefa and I'm sure his role at the scum was chairman and he's something to do with fair play at uefa.

If I had to bet on it i'd say he was the one who tipped off the scum to complain

The New Era and bluenose1975 like this

And the good news just keeps on coming eh! the official of the Polish club responsible for this should be hung by the baws.

As a side note, what happens at the bookies? already paid out on Legia I assume, what about all the is that lumped on?

Keep hold of your coupon until after the appeal ;)

Not a chance,they aren't a big draw anymore Scottish football is on it's arse and the standard of player has dropped dramatically,hardly think they'll be a clamour to see superstars such as Charlie Mulgrew or Dick Van Dyke in the champions league

Wait, I'm confused. Are Rangers is still a big club ? We've been languishing about in the lower leagues for the last 2 years.

Wait, I'm confused. Are Rangers is still a big club ? We've been languishing about in the lower leagues for the last 2 years.

If you're talking history,fan base and trophies won then of course we are a massive club,but how many neutrals would tune in to watch our games? same goes for the beggars who other than their own rabid fans would tune in to watch them in the champions league? I'm sure Uefa won't be losing any sleep if they don't make it

The thing that bugs me most about this is Uefa seem to have a different set of rules based on the size of club involved.

If Real Madrid did the same thing against a team from Liechtenstein does anyone think they would award a 3-0 result against Madrid?

The thing that bugs me most about this is Uefa seem to have a different set of rules based on the size of club involved.

If Real Madrid did the same thing against a team from Liechtenstein does anyone think they would award a 3-0 result against Madrid?

yes they would, the rule book is in black and white, there is no wriggle room for the crime that was committed, if Real done the same against an absolute diddy, the diddy could take UEFA to the cleaners through the courts as its a clear breach of their own rulebook

It wouldnt surprise me if UEFA actually tried to find a way to keep Legia in the tournament given the scoreline and minutes played, but they couldnt because the punishment is set in stone, and theres heehaw that can be done about it

Marco and The Godfather like this

yes they would, the rule book is in black and white, there is no wriggle room for the crime that was committed, if Real done the same against an absolute diddy, the diddy could take UEFA to the cleaners through the courts as its a clear breach of their own rulebook

It wouldnt surprise me if UEFA actually tried to find a way to keep Legia in the tournament given the scoreline and minutes played, but they couldnt because the punishment is set in stone, and theres heehaw that can be done about it

/ thread

Uefa were acting in clear contradiction to EU/EEC employment laws for years over Bosman and the 3 foreigner rules so they can turn a blind eye to the rules when it suits them even when the rules are in black and white.

Uefa were acting in clear contradiction to EU/EEC employment laws for years over Bosman and the 3 foreigner rules so they can turn a blind eye to the rules when it suits them even when the rules are in black and white.

seriously, they got their arses handed to them in court by Bosman, that was the last time UEFA tried to fuck about with the rules

And in this case they done everything bang on the money, it might not be correct when it comes to sporting integrity given the aggregate scoreline, but rules are rules and the tarriers lucked in with this one.

Had UEFA kept Legia in the CL< the beggars would rightly have taken them to court, they would have won and UEFA would have looked fucking stupid at not following their own punishment chart.

seriously, they got their arses handed to them in court by Bosman, that was the last time UEFA tried to fuck about with the rules

And in this case they done everything bang on the money, it might not be correct when it comes to sporting integrity given the aggregate scoreline, but rules are rules and the tarriers lucked in with this one.

Had UEFA kept Legia in the CL< the beggars would rightly have taken them to court, they would have won and UEFA would have looked fucking stupid at not following their own punishment chart.

Is that what fitbaw is all about now?

Fucking Litigation.

The whole of football is a pure joke now with a right bunch of jokers running it.

The The ECA organisation split from UEFA the better.

septic lost 6-1 on aggregate and the "ineligible" player played what? 3 minutes? It's disproportionate and fair enough if U*FA filed the same rules for every club, but there have been identical circumstances in the past which have gone un-punished. It's an absolute joke.

Punishments have to fit the crime and a fine would have been a lot fairer.

Sweetheart likes this