* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jimbeamjunior - "why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games"

UEFA are there to administer the rules of the competition, part of that responsibility should be making sure nobody takes the field if they ineligible. Were talking about the twenty first century here, all they would have to do is check two squad lists against their own suspension database, remember we are not talking about one official doing this at UEFA HQ for all of the games, we are talking about one of the many officials they send to each game. Perhaps this would be a better use of these representatives time than just turning up and accepting the free hospitality from the clubs involved. If they are not going to administer the rules of the competition properly they should not be there in the first place.

why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games, clubs are informed well in advance about player suspensions, they have club secretaries to organise shit like this

There is no way that a UEFA delegate at a match can check up on all possible players in that tie, if both teams name a 25man squad for the game thats 50 players UEFA would need to check in EVERY game, hell the first round qualifiers can contain over 100 teams :lol:

Legia fucked up, its a shite rule about how a player serves his suspension but its a rule nevertheless, UEFA followed their rules and guidelines and enacted the punishment for the said rule break

There's fuck all else here other than the tarriers lucking in big time

Must you keep defending Uefa in your every post Jim .Ok they may have no part in this but Ffs .They are certainly not worth defending the way you have been doing last 48hours

The rest of Europe will end up shunning these scum.

Someday ... KARMA !!!

Indigo posted some good stuff last night .The Uefa observer was the one who noticed this error but the Poles trying to contact the scum for some reasonable understanding only to be shunned says it all about the Scum of the earth .Seriously would Rangers have behaved like this to a club that had just gubbed us 6-1 .For me the Scottish media are still white washing this .Good old C@tic are all humbled by their second chance ..Makes you sick .Yes I agree we would jump at second chance but I just don't except we would be so underhand in the way beggars have behaved .Lowlife in everything they do

Indigo posted some good stuff last night .The Uefa observer was the one who noticed this error but the Poles trying to contact the scum for some reasonable understanding only to be shunned says it all about the Scum of the earth .Seriously would Rangers have behaved like this to a club that had just gubbed us 6-1 .For me the Scottish media are still white washing this .Good old C@tic are all humbled by their second chance ..Makes you sick .Yes I agree we would jump at second chance but I just don't except we would be so underhand in the way beggars have behaved .Lowlife in everything they do

Haha! Fuck sake, Eejay!

It's INIGO! :lol:

I'm a swashbuckling hero, not a blueish shade!

how fucken good would it be if maribor stood shoulder to shoulder with legia and refused to play celtic,legia won fair and square and maribor should say sporting integrity comes first and refuse to have any part in this farce.

how fucken good would it be if maribor stood shoulder to shoulder with legia and refused to play celtic,legia won fair and square and maribor should say sporting integrity comes first and refuse to have any part in this farce.

Why would Maribor want to play a half-decent team when they've drawn a shite one?

Why would Maribor want to play a half-decent team when they've drawn a shite one?

what has happened to legia is a disgrace,if maribor have any class they should stand beside legia and refuse to take part in this farce.

I hope Legia have good lawyers

Can't see them winning with good lawyers given the issue seems black and white. Regardless, it won't change anything about the Champion's League this year. By the time any settlement was reached, we'd be onto the next season. At best they're looking at a huge payout, but can't see them getting that either.

Must you keep defending Uefa in your every post Jim .Ok they may have no part in this but Ffs .They are certainly not worth defending the way you have been doing last 48hours

because quite honestly some of the comments regarding UEFA in here are an embarrassment, calling it a conspiracy, saying UEFA making things up, people keep replying with the Debrecen incident which was completely different

Legia fucked up, no one else, Tarriers found out, made a complaint and got back in by UEFA's rules

it fucking sucks and we can shout from the rooftops about how we fucking hate the rattlers, and how fucking stupid Legia were

what has happened to legia is a disgrace,if maribor have any class they should stand beside legia and refuse to take part in this farce.

Yeah, Legia fuck up and Maribor should give up the chance of champs league football and the millions that go with. No bother!

because quite honestly some of the comments regarding UEFA in here are an embarrassment, calling it a conspiracy, saying UEFA making things up, people keep replying with the Debrecen incident which was completely different

Legia fucked up, no one else, Tarriers found out, made a complaint and got back in by UEFA's rules

it fucking sucks and we can shout from the rooftops about how we fucking hate the rattlers, and how fucking stupid Legia were

Leave no stone unturned in bheastland is what I say, but you are absolutely spot on. While I can't blame anyone for being suspicious about that lot, the simple fact is that if no evidence can be put on the table then crying foul play is only going to make a laughing stock of us. It's just a bitter, bitter pill to swallow.

Yeah, Legia fuck up and Maribor should give up the chance of champs league football and the millions that go with. No bother!

totaly missing the point i was trying to make,the point i was getting at was very similar to what the legia chairman said and i think if maribor stood beside legia and echoed their comments about honor fairness and sporting integrity it would really turn the heat up even more on the tims and show them up even more if thats possible for the lowlife scum that they are.what has happened to legia is an utter disgrace and i think all clubs should back them in this and maribor refusing to take part in this farce of a game would highlight legia's case even more.

Celtic 'ignored calls and emails' that could have let Legia Warsaw keep Champions League place, says Polish football chief

• Warsaw club were expelled for fielding ineligible player Bartosz Bereszynski
  • Polish side beat Celtic 6-1 but were denied place in next round by UEFA
  • Zbigniew Boniek claims Celtic could have let Legia keep their place
  • Polish FA chairman says the Scottish champions 'just hid and waited'
  • Bereszynski came on as a sub for just four minutes at Parkhead
  • Legia are now in the Europa League play-off rather than the top-tier

Celtic 'hid' from calls and emails from Legia Warsaw about the ineligible player that cost the Polish club their place in the Champions League, according to the chairman of their country's FA.

Celtic were gifted a place in the play-off round of Europe's top tier competition despite losing 6-1 on aggregate to Legia in the third qualifying round - courtesy of an admin mistake with the victors bringing on an ineligible player.

Legia were stripped of their Champions League status and Polish FA chairman Zbigniew Boniek claims Celtic were unreachable as the saga unravelled, with calls and emails that could have seen their opponents put through ignored.

Archived