* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

In order for this reprieve to have happened, septic must have filed a complaint and the whole footballing world has seen how petty and unsporting they are by filing a complaint over an ineligible player who played for less than 5 minutes and had no contribution to the match result that ended 6-1 on aggregate.

Using a technicality ffs.

This is the essence of what makes us so different from them and the crux of the whole scenario.Rangers would never have noticed this and probably would never complained .In fact I don't think 90% of clubs would have .The whitewash is why no one is pointing the finger in the media about how sneeky these fuckpigs are .They are the scum of the football world but they certainly know how to play the political game with power plays and underhandness with crucially the media it seems in their back pockets .
  • Replies 50.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not according to the rules I posted above, the way I read them. A filed complaint need only have occurred if the player was ineligible due to reasons other than suspension, in which case the forfeit is automatic and mandatory.

If this is true then Indigo ,there must have been some sharp eyed prick in Uefa just dying to jump in and give the beggars a helping hand .The speed was rapier quick .

Some would say that the rules are the rule it's their in black and white, others would say it's the spirit of the rule that should be obeyed. In this case if you go by the latter Legia my have infringed on a rule, however this was a clerical error and there was no attempt made to cheat by using the said player to influence the outcome of the game. Therefore the punishment should be a fine or waved all together.

As I pointed out earlier UEFA make a big thing about having squads named well in advance of kick off and they should bear some of the responsibility as they must have seen the player warming up with the rest of the team and take his place on the bench. I would also think they would have had a sheet naming him as a possible substitute. This is when the officials should have raised the point on the availability for the player to take part in the match, the fact is they have officials there who can report on everything from whether or not players are wearing the right type of boot or are tucking in their shorts and take immediate action on it. Yet we are now being expected to believe that they cannot spot an ineligible player prior to kick off.

These people are there to officiate what goes on immediately prior to, during and after the game. If they are not willing to do this they have no right to throw teams out of tournaments as they bear part of the responsibility for the clerical error being made. They would have had the information before the kick off to identify that this player was ineligible and should have notified the club of this at that time. Is it too much to ask that they check if a player who may enter the field of play is actually entitled to do so? With the amount of officials UEFA have at these games I certainly wouldn't think so.

why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games, clubs are informed well in advance about player suspensions, they have club secretaries to organise shit like this

There is no way that a UEFA delegate at a match can check up on all possible players in that tie, if both teams name a 25man squad for the game thats 50 players UEFA would need to check in EVERY game, hell the first round qualifiers can contain over 100 teams :lol:

Legia fucked up, its a shite rule about how a player serves his suspension but its a rule nevertheless, UEFA followed their rules and guidelines and enacted the punishment for the said rule break

There's fuck all else here other than the tarriers lucking in big time

First he only played 2 minutes. Then the next reports said it was 3 minutes. Now they've got it up to 4 minutes.

By lunchtime tomorrow, it'll be that he played both fixtures in full, scoring all 6 goals, while clearing several dozen ceptic chances off the line in each match.

There's either been some huge investigation by the scum, or they've bribed some Pole to do them a favour. Suspicions will centre round that blonde bird in the trouser suit that was quite active in the dugout area.

Also worth mentioning the fact he was named on the bench and the paperwork will have been submitted but no UEFA official told them before the end of the match, never mind kick off.

My suspicions have proved correct. Marta Ostrawska was the one to blame. I hope she enjoys her new holiday home and doesn't suffer too much guilt.

I'm gonna take up gambling.

Just saw something on eurosport about the Polish FA raging with the tims. Said that the scum have ignored their calls and emails and accused them of hiding.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/champions-league-celtic-hid-legia-day-ruling-201126592--sow.html

the rancids have shown their true face here.
eejay the dj likes this

jimbeamjunior - "why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games"

UEFA are there to administer the rules of the competition, part of that responsibility should be making sure nobody takes the field if they ineligible. Were talking about the twenty first century here, all they would have to do is check two squad lists against their own suspension database, remember we are not talking about one official doing this at UEFA HQ for all of the games, we are talking about one of the many officials they send to each game. Perhaps this would be a better use of these representatives time than just turning up and accepting the free hospitality from the clubs involved. If they are not going to administer the rules of the competition properly they should not be there in the first place.

why should UEFA make sure clubs have eligible players for games, clubs are informed well in advance about player suspensions, they have club secretaries to organise shit like this

There is no way that a UEFA delegate at a match can check up on all possible players in that tie, if both teams name a 25man squad for the game thats 50 players UEFA would need to check in EVERY game, hell the first round qualifiers can contain over 100 teams :lol:

Legia fucked up, its a shite rule about how a player serves his suspension but its a rule nevertheless, UEFA followed their rules and guidelines and enacted the punishment for the said rule break

There's fuck all else here other than the tarriers lucking in big time

Must you keep defending Uefa in your every post Jim .Ok they may have no part in this but Ffs .They are certainly not worth defending the way you have been doing last 48hours
TheKingObv likes this

The rest of Europe will end up shunning these scum.

Someday ... KARMA !!!

Indigo posted some good stuff last night .The Uefa observer was the one who noticed this error but the Poles trying to contact the scum for some reasonable understanding only to be shunned says it all about the Scum of the earth .Seriously would Rangers have behaved like this to a club that had just gubbed us 6-1 .For me the Scottish media are still white washing this .Good old C@tic are all humbled by their second chance ..Makes you sick .Yes I agree we would jump at second chance but I just don't except we would be so underhand in the way beggars have behaved .Lowlife in everything they do

Indigo posted some good stuff last night .The Uefa observer was the one who noticed this error but the Poles trying to contact the scum for some reasonable understanding only to be shunned says it all about the Scum of the earth .Seriously would Rangers have behaved like this to a club that had just gubbed us 6-1 .For me the Scottish media are still white washing this .Good old C@tic are all humbled by their second chance ..Makes you sick .Yes I agree we would jump at second chance but I just don't except we would be so underhand in the way beggars have behaved .Lowlife in everything they do

Haha! Fuck sake, Eejay!

It's INIGO! :lol:

I'm a swashbuckling hero, not a blueish shade!

72barca and Clunge like this

how fucken good would it be if maribor stood shoulder to shoulder with legia and refused to play celtic,legia won fair and square and maribor should say sporting integrity comes first and refuse to have any part in this farce.

Why would Maribor want to play a half-decent team when they've drawn a shite one?

TheKingObv likes this